Black Jewell® Original Black™ Popcorn

by BLACK JEWELL

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 36g or more per serving.

Is the popped corn a different color as well? Or regular white?
What is black popcorn?
Start your review of Black Jewell® Original Black™ Popcorn!
North Ogden, UT
I love popcorn, I just don't like the information out that tells how bad microwave popcorn is for you. So, bring back the old time popcorn popper that turns and uses hot air only to pop this delicious brand of popcorn. It's so easy. Just dump the popcorn in, let it pop, then add butter and salt. Nothing better to watch a movie with. The thing I like about Black Jewell is that there is very few kernels left in the bottom that won't pop. That's enough for me to continue buying this from my local supermarket.
Howell, NJ
I love making my own popcorn! It's perfect for a night at home watching Netflix, a little butter and salt and it's like movie popcorn right from your own kitchen. Or add some sugar for sweet kettle corn! Yum!
Eastford, CT
This stuff is great! I picked it up at the store a few weeks ago, and it is already gone! It is the closest thing that resembles REAL popcorn. So delicious...mmmmmmm.
Reserve, LA
I love this product! All you have to do is add a little salt and pepper and it taste great! It is also very affordable!
Mesa, AZ
If you haven't tried this you really should they are amazing all my family love this 💖💖💖💖💖
Champaign, IL
This popcorn is amazing! My family tore threw that stuff real fast. Tastes amazing!
Niverville, MB
Mmmm! This product is the perfect movie night snack. I always opt for popcorn as a snack because there are so many way to keep the tasty treat healthy. Personally, I like to keep my popcorn plain with a slight pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt. This quickly subsides my savoury snack craving. I would definitely recommend Black Jewell Popcorn to any fellow popcorn lover.