Black Insomnia Coffee Beans

Our Black Insomnia Coffee blend of the best Ugandan, Guatemalan, and Brazilian coffee beans is roasted to just right to give you the smoothest, rich hazelnut flavour combined with the hardest caffeine kick you’ve ever had. Get them, grind them, and add water (but not too much). Serving suggestion: no sugar, less milk, more Black Insomnia.

Any recommendations?!
Please let me know where to find this!?!!
Must try!!! Where can I find?!?
Start your review of Black Insomnia Coffee Beans!
How would you rate this product?
Ballymena
Amazingly good coffee beans. Perfect when used in a moka espresso pot. The flavour is immaculate and the coffee is smooth. The flavour isn't overpowering and I find myself drinking this coffee most. I would suggest not using them in an italian press as the flavour doesn't hold up as well. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves coffee.
Want to try it , i have not seen it at the supermarket , is it that strong ?? Thanks
Altamonte Spg, FL
Black Insomnia Coffee Beans will deliver as advertised. Surprisingly good flavor with a very intense boost..within 10 min every fiber in body was alert in a good way. I would recommend not having more than one cup however.
Winnipeg, MB
If you got to stay awake to write a test.This coffee has a high caffeine point.I felt pretty jittery.I would try it again just less.
Durango, CO
I'm in love! Coming from a picky coffee drinker this is so delicious and rich. It's always tricky getting the right cup of coffee at home and this stuff gives you all the flavor you could want. A friend recently let me try this at her home and now I'm after my own bag!
I seriously love these healthy great snack to take those cravings away great value I definitely buy them again
Medley, FL
Wow I never thought that the cafe could be so dark and so strong it is very good I really want to say that I love this cafe is very strong end you can take it when you are very tired or very off its price is something high but if it is worth really serious For certain occasions