Black Iced Tea Lemon

by Brisk

null

Me encanta tomar te hindu savor frambruesa combina perfecta ya que me refresca, creando en mi sensaciones de relax [product:brisk-lemon-iced-tea-66]
Brisk bottles are so hard to open that they blister my hands this goes for any bottle i get and id rather not blister my hands anymore
what do you think about these [user:dbturtledash]
Start your review of Black Iced Tea Lemon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Whenever I go to a restaurant that has Brisk on their menu, it's usually my first choice.in reviews
I find it a little bit too sweet it is really good.in reviews
It taste really good and I love drinking it on a hot summer day.in reviews
I've had Brisk ever since I was little since I had sisters and brothers who occasionally bought this.in reviews
...perfect and doesn't have a lot of sugar 👌 recommend to anyone that likes iced tea and lemon flavor is the best one!in reviews
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
This is my go to drink, I prefer this over soda! Very affordable, it's inexpensive! I would recommend it to those who haven't tried! The flavor is so delicious..
Trish W.
Waterville, ME
I decided I wanted to give up soda and was looking for a drink with flavor and I love iced tea so I grabbed a bottle of this one day and have been hooked ever since. I actually prefer this to my morning coffee! I love the tea flavor and pop of lemon. I get so mad when I go to the grocery store and they are out of it. I may be more hooked to this than I was to soda.
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
Black Iced Tea Lemon uploaded by Meraya L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a smooth tea that goes well with salty foods or snacks. Definitely my favorite tea for any weather. Brisk ice tea lemon 🍋. Love it. I highly recommend Brisk drinks to everyone.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
So yummy. We always keep these stocked in the fridge. Super great value. And great lemon to tea combo. A nice drink to bring anywhere with you.
Yachayra F.
Bridgeport, CT
This the best juice ever i replaced soda with brisk its my fav.....😍😍😍😍😍 if never tryd must try....take your thurst aways Black Iced Tea Lemon
Iv•Viii•Mmxvi
This drink is very good if you're trying to get something for your taste buds. The packaging is OK for this drink.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
This tea is so good, im very picky when it comes to tea, its a good value for the purchase, I would recommend this product. I wouldn't improve this product at all, also its very affordable.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Wayyyy too fake for me. Instant powder tea and no lemon juice! Gross! Also high fructose corn syrup. Seems like a super cheap veesion of tea. Low quality and more like a soda.
Maranda B.
Tomball, TX
My husband recently cut out sodas & now this is the only thing he will drink. Great flavor
Dywuan E.
Black Iced Tea Lemon uploaded by Dywuan E.
My second favorite drink after orange juice. It's really not to sweet but I love the suttle sweetness. It's so refershing. The lemon adds such a lovely taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lyn  L.
Mission, TX
il y a 3 ans
Anastaisa G. il y a 3 ans
It doesn’t taste like lemon iced tea and it makes my stomach hurt.