BLACK GOLD PET FOODS PREMIUM PERFORMANCE 26/18 15LB

by none

BLACK GOLD PET FOODS PREMIUM PERFORMANCE 26/18 15LB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BLACK GOLD PET FOODS PREMIUM PERFORMANCE 26/18 15LB!
Theresa , NY
BLACK GOLD PET FOODS PREMIUM PERFORMANCE 26/18 15LB uploaded by Ksenia S.
This dog food is very reasonably priced also has good ingredients and my dogs absolutley love this food. After some time using it I noticed a softer coat on my pups and they have alot more energy. Love it!
Lebanon, OR
This is the dog food I choice for my Australian Shepherd. A 40# bag is $29.99 so it is super affordable and my dog loves it! I love the fact that the first ingredient isn't a grain, its Beef. I have noticed since I switched from Purina Dog Chow, she has more energy and her coat is shinier and thicker. I wish this product was Grain free, but for the price this is an awesome product!

Looking for your answer?