Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron

by Hot Tools

The Hot Tools Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron offers everything you could possibly need in a flat iron-from superior performance to elegant design. Once you try the Hot Tools Black Gold, you'll never want to pick up another flat iron again

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron!
Savannah L.
Cedarburg, WI
Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron uploaded by Savannah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was skeptical about this product but it really is good quality. The appearance is nice and sleek. It heats up quickly and smooths the hair nicely. My only complaint is it seems impossible to curl with this!
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this flat iron. The plates are longer giving you plenty of room. I like that my hair does not tug or pull with this flat iron. I also like the adjustable heat. I like that I can straighten or curl my hair with this iron. Awesome flat iron!!
Jhoselyn A.
Garden Grove, CA
Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron uploaded by Jhoselyn A.
Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron uploaded by Jhoselyn A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m very happy with this purchase. I was looking for a flat iron that works well on my hair and this one really does. It has a perfect design to straight your hair without damage it. The price is ok for the quality. I super recommend it 😀
Veronica S.
1,204 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this flat iron from hot tools. The design is very sleek. Very simple to use and the different heat levels is nice. It heats up very quickly which is awesome.
Jessica A.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this flat iron I’ve had it for about 2 years and I use it everyday. I actually use it to curl my hair and it’s fast and easy to do. Looks nice and heats up really fast. There is also a built in timer that will turn off after 2 hours. Only issue I have with it is I always accidentally switch the temperature I somehow turn the turn switch when I’m curling my hair. I still highly recommend.
Kylen M.
Mulvane, KS
When I bought this I was iffy since it was $120 but I know the more you spend the better quality it’s going to be. And boy I was 100% right. This is the best flat iron I’ve ever owned. I used it to straighten and curl my hair. And a bonus it heats up in like 10 seconds!! Love it!
Natasha C.
Chalfont, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
So I am an African American girl with realllllly coarse hair texture. I got a Keratin treatment about 3 weeks to a month ago and I bought this flat iron to help with the ends of my hair frizzing up. I never wear my natural hair out but with this iron, I feel confident!!!! It gives me enough straighting effects without frying my hair. I also use the Redken Iron Shape 11: Thermal Holding Spray and these two products work wonderfully together. It asking comes with a little glove which is a huge plus. I definitely recommend this flat iron.
Marla M.
Sydney , NS
Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron uploaded by Marla M.
I hands down LOVE this flat iron!!! It makes it so easy to curl and straighten, it heats up instantly .. I have been curling and straightening at about 390 degrees but you can adjust the heat on it, I love that it came with a glove (I used it the first couple of times I curled with it but I tend to use this more when I use my curling iron - comes in handy since the back of my hair is so short) the curves plates make it so much easier to curl your hair with, I just used it to straighten my hair last night and let me tell you it was perfectly straight in seconds and super shiny.. and it doesn’t tug or pull at your hair and I have yet to get my hair stuck in the plates! So this is a winner right here!! ♥️
Dalila M.
Well... I’ve only used this twice so maybe my review will change, but I’m so far not happy with it. I mean it’s ok, it heats up super fast and is nice looking also curls really well, but my curls are so frizzy !this iron leaves my hair not completely smooth, but I also just use the heat 390 in fear of using the maximum heat and damaging my hair. I have an avanti Nano that I’ve been using for 5 years, it’s still amazing and works awesome, It’s smooths my hair at 370 (goes up to 425 I believe) and has yet to pull my hair. Only problem is it’s too wide and doesn’t curl hair.
Gabriella A.
Amherstview , ON
I’d give 6 stars if I could. The best straightener I’ve ever used! First of all, it LOOKS amazing, feels amazing, and its generally just so cute. I love the light up feature and the heat turn dial so much! It has such a futuristic look! I’ve never in my life owned a straightener that heats up so fast, I’m still not use to it. After straightening it leaves my hair PERFECTLY straight and silky, I’m still in awe of how absolutely amazing this flat iron is. It even comes with a heat protection glove to prevent burns.

Looking for your answer?