Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30

by Black Girl Sunscreen

Sunscreen made by women of color for people of color, because we get sunburned too.

We have created a sunscreen for every day use. We’ve worked to create a product filled with natural ingredients that will protect your skin from the sun and doubles as a moisturizing lotion.

BlackGirlSunscreen drys completely clear so it’s perfect to use before any outdoor activity or even under your favorite makeup products.

We Care About Your Skin, Black Girl Sunscreen is Infused with Natural Ingredients

Being Oxybenzone and Octinoxate free means you won’t have about toxics disrupting your hormones, and your sunscreen being environmentally friendly.

Avocado moisturizes, reduces signs of aging, and treats sunburns. Containing vitamin E and antioxidants is what makes avocado one of the hottest trends in the natural skin care industry. Not only using avocado oil, but eating avocado on a weekly basis can be very beneficial and necessary for your skin.

Jojoba soothes and moisturizes the skin leaving it flawless while preventing acne. Hydrating your skin is crucial to skin health and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.

Cacao provides powerful anti-oxidants and evens out the complexion of your skin for a smooth, consistent skin tone.

Carrot Juice contains vitamin C which enables it to promote healing and even boost the level of melanin in the skin. Carrot juice has been known to even out acne breakouts too.

Sun Flower Oil prevents skin irritation from sunburn and other skin irritants. This nutrient-rich oil provides inflammation relief as well.

Additional information
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally: 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying , at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
 Avobenzone: 3%
 Homosalate: 10%
 Octisalate: 5%
 Octocrylene: 2.75%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylphthalimide, Carbomer, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropylphthalimide, Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.

Has anyone tried this product, Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 ? If so, what are your reviews on it? ✨
Has anyone tried this product Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30? If so, what are your reviews about it?
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 Wondering if this is a good face sunscreen to use daily?
Start your review of Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30!
Tashonna H.
Louisville, KY
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Tashonna H.
Purchased at: Target
I CAN DO THE TWO FINGER RULE WITH THIS SUNSCREEN! Shoutout to the lovely esthetician #MakeUpForWOC for the recommendation. Blends awesome. Doesn’t leave a cast! I apply about every 3-4 hrs, instead of two! I love this sunscreen! 10 out of 10!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Darriyen I.
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen is extremely moisturizing and definitely gives you a glow. The smell is isn’t strong it’s what most Spf’s smell like. I will be trying the matte version once my target sells it. (Oily skin). I definitely think it’s worth the money. I haven’t had any breakouts from using this. And most IMPORTANTLY no white cast!
Jessica V.
Saint Louis, MO
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Jessica V.
Purchased at: Target
Where has this been my whole life???? Disappears right into my skin, isn’t greasy and leaves an instant healthy glow. If they make this in a tented moisturizer I don’t know if I’ll wear foundation ever again in the summer. Black Girl Sunscreen #itsnotmagicitsmelanin #protectyourskin
Kisha M.
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kisha M.
Purchased at: Target
First of all I’m happy there is a sunscreen that goes on clear for WOCs. It’s made by a black owned business so there is my support. I can’t wear this in the heat because it’s thick on my skin. I was dripping with sweat after I worked it in my skin an hour before. This will be used as my winter sunscreen. My only con is the top is complete trash. That is a redesign that must happen. It will not go in my purse until it does. It does what it supposed to do I will continue to purchase. I will also recommend to others. The one I have is the SPF 45.
Gwen R.
Tabernacle, NJ
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Gwen R.
This is my one of my favorite sunscreens! I talk about this to everyone. I use this daily in the am before makeup. It fully soaks into skin in minutes with no white cast and is so moisturizing. Leaves a beautiful glow on my skin, doesn't clog my pores, super light weight, and it's fragrance free! I also get this sunscreen for a great deal too and will continue repurchasing
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Jasmine P.
Loving this sunscreen!! No white cast or oily feeling!! Very affordable and doesn’t have a weird smells!! I would definitely recommend this to any skin type and any skin race, man or woman!!
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Jenée S.
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Jenée S.
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen doesn’t leave the dreaded white cast of other products. Mine is pretty battered from being in my purse constantly because it gets so much use! I’m a big fan of this
Adedolapo L.
Prairie View, TX
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Adedolapo L.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great sunscreen for people of color but unfortunately it's a bit too oily for people like me. It breaks me out a little bit and leaves me too shiny however if you have a normal / dry skin, this is a great checmical sunscreen. Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30
Kasey A.
Inglewood, CA
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kasey A.
I stumbled upon this sunscreen Dec 2019 when I was doing some last minute shopping for a Cancun vacation. I tried it off of the title alone, because it said all I needed. For far too long, us black girls have had to rub our face raw to make sure the product was invisible, and that is only IF it soaks in,. This leaves NO white residue and that is with using the 2 finger rule! (If you are not familiar with that, Google it and see how much sunscreen you actually need to be wearing!) For $16 this can't be beat! They just came out with a matte version, I cant wait to try it!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by TERIKA I.
My aesthetician suggested this and I absolutely LOVE it!! It’s neither oily or heavy, and although the product is white it does not apply that way. Can we say no white cast !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patricia W.
Orlando, FL
il y a 9 jours
Marlene M. il y a 8 jours
Hey, I literally love this sunscreen! I would recommend this if you have normal to dry skin because it’s so hydrating! (:
Patricia W.
Orlando, FL
Lily H.
Poway, CA
il y a 13 jours
Jessica V. il y a 7 jours
Yes it is. I now use it in place of my standard moisturizer. It doesn’t clog pores either.
Samyrah S.
Marietta, GA
il y a un mois
Jodianne D. il y a un mois
Kids version is less expensive and more spf
Redeate K.
Cottage Grove, MN
il y a 2 mois
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 Does this work as a good sunscreen?
Lauren G. il y a un mois
I really like it! It’s pretty light and gives the skin a nice natural glow. It does have a light scent of like regular sunscreen (like the pool).