BY BLACK FOREST

Black Forest Swirly Gummy Bears: Natural and artificial flavors see more...

ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I like this as much as my favorite Haribo. Just like the later, Black Forest started from Germany and got it here in the US when Haribo cannot meet the demand when gummy bears became such a big hit. It is not as rubbery and more fruity in flavor. It is not sticking to your teeth. Not too sweet neither. If you like Haribo, you should try this brand too as individual tastes is very subjective.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Foodie Expert
My sister picked some of these up when we were out and about the other day and I was telling her how I had just seen an ad for Black Forest Gummy Bears and had a craving for them. These are really delicious, and I hope we pick them up again! I love the fun designs, and my 16 month old niece enjoyed them while her mommy went in the store (shhh, that's a secret!)
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
My family loves these bears and it's always a fight as to who gets the last one! They are soft, with just the right amount of chewiness and come in great flavors. The only thing we want is MORE flavors, and more places to buy this one Black Forest product -- Swirly Gummy Bears -- they are very hard to find!
margo M.
margo M.
San Marcos, TX
What can I say gummie bears rock!!! I had always stuck with the haribo brand because others are so generic or yucky tasting because they tried to hard to get the flavors right, even sometimes hard as a rock, but black forest succeeded in making an almost perfect gummie bear
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
Nice and soft and tasey the swirl makes them a bit more creamier and just just fruity so I like it they are better than haribo if I see them I crave these. they are higher priced than like a chocolate bar but its worth it every now and again if you like gummy bears
Sheri  T.
Sheri T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these Gummy Bears! They are amazing!! I purchase these at my local Dollar Tree! They are a great price and even better when I get them for free with coupons. My kids love them also. I am a big fan of Gummy Bears and these are perfect. I will purchase again.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I loved gummi bears! However these have a taste at times. They are around 2 dollars a pack and can't be found everywhere. With these gummi bears there is a mixture of flavor due to the swirl. Its hard to describe. they are ok in a pinch to get your gummi fix!
brittany f.
brittany f.
Foodie Expert
These are my new addiction! they are so good, and have a swirl effect in the gummy bear! very juicy, mouth watering and tasty treat! great price as well they can be found in Walmart, grocery stores, even dollar tree's! great product and awesome candy.
Sherae J.
Sherae J.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg i so love those gummies I have to get at least two or three texts just for the week I'm sending all of these Gummy Bears it's like a burst of flavor and it's not your typical gummy bear all of these things I wish they can make a bigger size
Daijah S.
Daijah S.
These are my favorite gummies. They sell them at dollar tree where I live and I get them every time we drive by. They are sweet and have a excellent flavor. I'm serious, I buy them all the time. You need to try them if you haven't already
Aymara M.
Are these actually good?
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Elkhart, IN
I'm all about anything gummy! My honest to God favorite, but I'm kinda getting tired of the same old flavors I was wondering if the swirls are any good and if they will introduced a new taste I might like, thank you in advance!