BY BLACK FOREST

Black Forest Swirly Gummy Bears: Natural and artificial flavors see more...

Thelma M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I only got to try the original gummy bears but these look good too.
Here are some facts about them; They contain natural and artificial flavors. Known as candy. A kids favorite. They are a perfect snack.. I would recommend this to others. I wish there were more places you can purchase these at because i on the other hand never seen them.
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this candy. I like the colorful swirls. This candy is affordable. I bought this candy at family dollar. It's just 1 dollar so its very value. I eat this candy all the time. I recommend this candy to everyone.
Ericka H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite gummy candy by black forrest I always buy them when I have a taste for something gummy they're yummy.👍 Black Forest Swirly Gummy Bears
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
These are alright. It's not a "I must have these now" kind of snack. Once in a while is good but I can't handle too much. It's gummy bears with two different flavors together. Still decent though.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this as much as my favorite Haribo. Just like the later, Black Forest started from Germany and got it here in the US when Haribo cannot meet the demand when gummy bears became such a big hit. It is not as rubbery and more fruity in flavor. It is not sticking to your teeth. Not too sweet neither. If you like Haribo, you should try this brand too as individual tastes is very subjective.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
My sister picked some of these up when we were out and about the other day and I was telling her how I had just seen an ad for Black Forest Gummy Bears and had a craving for them. These are really delicious, and I hope we pick them up again! I love the fun designs, and my 16 month old niece enjoyed them while her mommy went in the store (shhh, that's a secret!)
margo M.
San marcos, TX
What can I say gummie bears rock!!! I had always stuck with the haribo brand because others are so generic or yucky tasting because they tried to hard to get the flavors right, even sometimes hard as a rock, but black forest succeeded in making an almost perfect gummie bear
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
I LOVE these Gummy Bears! They are amazing!! I purchase these at my local Dollar Tree! They are a great price and even better when I get them for free with coupons. My kids love them also. I am a big fan of Gummy Bears and these are perfect. I will purchase again.
Lizzy c.
Nice and soft and tasey the swirl makes them a bit more creamier and just just fruity so I like it they are better than haribo if I see them I crave these. they are higher priced than like a chocolate bar but its worth it every now and again if you like gummy bears
Courtney J.
I honestly don't know what the difference is between these and regular gummy bears, other than the color, but I like these best. I typically find these at the grocery store or Walmart. They're very affordable and taste great!
Aymara M.
Buenos Aires
Son ricas??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these actually good?
Sydney C.
Elkhart, IN
I'm all about anything gummy! My honest to God favorite, but I'm kinda getting tired of the same old flavors I was wondering if the swirls are any good and if they will introduced a new taste I might like, thank you in advance!