Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyBlack Forest
Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12

Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12

by Black Forest

SO JUICY. SO GOOD.
America's Best Tasting Gummy Bears! Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears are made with thoughtful ingredients like organic cane sugar, organic lemon juice concentrate and carrot juice for color. Even better: these lovable little Gummy Bears feature a taste you will love! These mouthwatering gummy bears are USDA Certified Organic, gluten free, fat free, and certifiably delicious!

Are these tasty?????
Has anyone experienced diarrhea in with any of their kids after eating these my daughter ate these and has had HORRIBLE diarrhea ever since
What's four favorite color gummy bears ?
Start your review of Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12!
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12 uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Costco
we really like the taste of these gummy really tastes of fruit, they are very rich and also are not sticky like those of other brands I recommend them.
Pittsburg, CA
Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12 uploaded by Marquita G.
My kids & I LOVE these Gummy bears & fruit snacks. We consider ourselves gummy connoisseurs of sorts. These are full of flavor, perfect amount of chewiness, & hits the sweet tooth just right. The colors & shape are childhood nostalgic & fun.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12 uploaded by Deb B.
Purchased at: Costco
I LOVE these!!! They used to sell them at Costco in 5 or 6 lb bags- we would get them for trips and snacks. Honestly, the BEST gummy bears I have ever tasted. They aren’t too hard or too soft- the perfect gumminess. The flavors are delicious. I look for them every time we are at Costco because I will definitely repurchase!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12 uploaded by Julianne S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I absolutely love these gummy bears. They are so soft and chewy but not to chewy and they don't stick to your teeth. These aren't overly sweet and have a more realistic fruit flavor. They are a bit more expensive than other gummies but they are totally worth it . My favorite flavor is pineapple
These are THE BEST!!! I am not a fan of hard to chew gummy bears and these are the opposite. these are easy to chew! because they are organic, you can really taste the different flavors. This is the only gummy bears I will buy
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Costco
These gummies are a whole new world of DELICIOUSNESS!! They are nothing like the gummies you'e been buying. Try it and be surprised at the great taste and texture.The small packets meter the snack so it is a helpful package for a great tasting snack. I pack these for lunch in the place of fruit snacks! I must say these are the best tasting gummies yet! They are very healthy, gluten free and fat free. These cost a little more but you know what they say... “you pay for what you get”. Definitely worth it
Morris Plains, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these! They were not as sticky as Haribo gummy bears and I really liked the tastes of each flavor. I would totally buy these!
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My first impression of these gummy bears was wow! The flavor is great and they are not hard like the other brands. These gummy bears are actually very soft and not that chewy. They don't taste like they're artificially flavored. These are perfect for school lunches, snacks, or even to cure a sweet tooth. These gummies are by far my favorite.
Gardena
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12 uploaded by Veronica S.
Purchased at: Costco
Love these gummy bears! Best gummy bears ever! My kids love these and they aren't super sweet they taste just right! There is nothing I would change about this product! Price and quality is just right! Highly recommended! Always but it over and over again!
Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Omg if you like gummy bears these are the king of gummies! So amazing! I was able to get a 6 POUND bag at Bjs for $9.99!!!