Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyBlack Forest
Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10)

Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10)

by Black Forest

Black Forest Gummy Bears are made with fruit juice* and colors from real sources. They're also fat free and come in a variety of great fruity flavors. Each one is as delicious as the next. No wonder they're a fan favorite! Black Forest Gummies are made with carefully selected ingredients to give you the fruity flavor and soft, juicy texture you crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10)!
Chesapeake, VA
Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10) uploaded by Lloyd A.
Purchased at: Kroger
This was my first time trying and I give it a thumbs up. These fruit snacks are great my kids love them. These snacks are similar to gushers where it has liquid inside. There affordable and can be found in several stores.
St Petersburg, FL
Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10) uploaded by harlot E.
In our house we started buying these Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10) because we wanted a healthier option, for our little one, to the more artificial fruit snacks out there. We have kept buying them because they are delicious! Some of the best, natural fruit flavors out there. Oh, the apple are the best! Honestly, as a mom, I eat a pack almost every day!
Jacksonville, AR
These are so very very good. My kids and I both really love these fruit gummies. They have this delicious juicy center as well. They are very affordable. Well worth trying!!!
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
I love these so much they are so sweet and delicious they are not too sweet though just the right bit of sweet. I love that these come with fillings in inside so when you bite in jucie comes out. I paid a dollar for these at the vending machine. Wish more came in the pack just a few.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10) uploaded by Crystal R.
My whole family and I love these fruit snacks! My only complaint is, they never fill each bag with correct amount. Flavor is the best for fruit snacks! ❤️
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat these all the time, snacking on these is an addicting habit. I think my favorite flavors are cherry and apple. This brand is also very inexpensive compared to others, usually ranging from $5 or so for a big box what a deal? This box lasts me awhile and I only buy these like 2 or so every 4 months or because they last so long but you will get addicted.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
"Black Forest - Juicy Burst Fruit Snacks" are nice, soft and real juicy fruit snacks...I totally recommend them, I'm a big fan of these type of snacks...I usually enjoy them as a desert after eating...Im 100% sure all kids will enjoy them...
Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10) uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are hands down by far my favorite fruit snacks. They are made with real fruit juice and have liquid filled centers. They are so sweet and yummy. I highly recommend these for your kids or just for a snack during the day. Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10)
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Black Forest Medley Juicy Center Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit Flavors (Pack of 10) uploaded by Shauna J.
I get these to use for snacks for my sons baseball team. They're good and good for you plus you get so much for cheap
My step mother used to buy these when I was younger! They are one of my favorite snacks and they've helped develop my love for gummy candy! These are so good, a gummy outside and a syrupy gooey inside! I would definitely recommend getting them! Your kids will love them and so will you!

Looking for your answer?