BY BLACK FOREST

casey m.
These are sweet and juicy. Of all the Black Forest products I prefer this one. Prices are similar to other gummy products. But I prefer Black Forest because they are never dried out.
Naomi M.
Personally I love their ooey gooey centers cause like the juicy center spilling into my mouth when I chew it is like satisfaction to me. I usually get mine at Wawa or like Walmart somewhere cheap and a place I have easy access to. They usually come in a good amount and expect your hands to be sticky when you're eating them cause like when you open the bag you can tell right away that it's like very moist and stuff. So yeah they taste really good and I definitely recommend it. Also, there's a wide variety of their candies like different ummm shapes and stuff with the same ooey gooey centers
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I'm still a child at heart. Every road trip I go on I must have gummies in the car. You can find majority of Black Forest gummies at QuickTrip gas stations, but the Black forest juicy oozers are a rarity and only a few places sell them. The flavor combinations are good and I like that they are all still intact by the time I open up the bag rather than some other products that have busted open and makes everything sticky on the inside.
AmandaGrace K.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDIES EVER!!! I'm not kidding when I say I have the "in" with the ladies at my local dollar tree. they call me when they geta new shipment in and I buy them buy the 100's and send them out to all of my siblings that live both out of state and country. if you haven't tried these then you need to getcyour senses awakened
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
These are really cute but pricey. We used these for an ocean themed party but I would not purchase for regular consumption due to the price and hard to find. We ordered these from amazon. they tasted great and worked well with our theme, but shapes are shapes. I will not pay extra for sharks unless it fits better with theme.
Rod L.
Miami Florida
These are my absolute favorite gummi in the world. I usually have to work to find these as a lot of retailers do not carry this one. It's a great value and the flavor is explosive. Super tasty, and the juice in the center adds that extra kick. This is one that I buy in multitudes when I find in a store.
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Im going to start off first by saying I'm a huge gummy lover always have been! I love the fact that these taste so natural and like they're made with real fruit juices. The little fun shark shapes add a little fun to your snacking, while the gooey sweet cherry core adds a kick of flavor.
Brianna C.
I absolutely love these!! they are s ooey and gooey!! i get these every time i see them!!! they are very delicious! you can get them pretty much anywhere!! it is much better than the Jolly Rancher ones!!! i tell my friends all the time to get these and they love them!!
georgianne P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so delicious. I remember going to the local K mart at least once a week to get these with my sister. Eventually they stopped carrying them and I haven't seen them since. Nothing compares to these! So much better than any other gummy candies
Kristyn M.
I looooove this brand of gummy bears! I first tried them when they were on sale at my college campus and I was not disappointed! They reaaaally do taste like real fruit and they are delicious. Not tough to chew at all but really soft and great smell hits you when you open the bag!