Black Forest Juicy Bears Candy

by Black Forest

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Forest Juicy Bears Candy!
Hagerstown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Black Forest Juicy Bears Candy uploaded by Kelley M.
These are so good! They’re like Welch’s fruit snacks meets Gusher’s. I go for these over any other candy, and love that they sell them in fruit snack packs. I’ve completely gone for these over candy and it’s a little healthier of a choice. If you haven’t tried these yet, let me warn you, no other fruit snack is going to cut it after you eat these. They’re that good!
Roanoke, VA
Black Forest Juicy Bears Candy uploaded by Julia G.
These gummy bears are the bomb. I find that a lot of gummy bears on the market are very chewy and less full of real flavor. This are full of fruit flavors and actually a smooth chew. The variety this brand offers is nice as well. More natural flavor than artificial and my new go to snack. Great for kids as well. After all I'm just a big kid.
Madison, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This sweet treat has a gooey juicy explosive center that will leave the flavor of choice in your mouth. They are one of my favorite travel snacks.
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and so does my son! These are unique newbie they are filled on the inside. I know they are also gluten free and that's important because my son can't have things with gluten in it. They're sweet and delicious! Almost like eating a Fruit Gusher but not tangy like them.
These reminded me of a healthier gusher. Sweet, natural fruit flavor, a soft jelly gummy, and a thick syrup center. They don't taste very artificial, and are fun for a sweet snack
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Black Forest Juicy Bears Candy uploaded by grace S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Son el Snacks favoritos de mis pequeños me gusta mucho que son blandas y fácil de masticar y el relleno de jugo es delicioso 😋
Branson, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm completely addicted to these. They taste like real fruit! Each gummy has a burst of flavor in the center. These aren't as sickening sweet as gushers. I'd go so far as to say they have a hint of sour to them. Black Forest Fruit Snacks with Juicy Filled Centers
Marion, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ibuy these for my kids and grandkids. They love them. They are delicious!! We purchase the 40 pack box. Organic and even juice filled in the center of each one!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Being a mom is hard but it doesn’t have to be when it comes to snacks, these gummies are one of my little ones favorites and I can rest assured that I am making a good snack option for them, when it comes to gummy anything these are one of my top picks, would recommend and the price is good for the quality !
Pueblo, CO
I love Haribo Gummy Bears. Not only are they delicious and gummy but they remind me of when I was a child. The only con is there is not enough gummy bears in a bag. They are affordable which is good for someone on a tight budget. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?