Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz

by Black Forest

Where can you buy these in Canada.?
Do they have these in sour flavor?
Anyone know if these are safe for someone with a peanut allergy? It's hard finding gummy candy for my little brother.
Start your review of Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz!
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,333 reviews
Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz uploaded by Brandi E.
These are my favorite gummy worms. I was a little disappointed when they cut back on the size of the worms but these are so good that I couldn't hold the grudge for to long. Taste like juice and is amazing.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My kids love these gummy bears because they taste so good and they're also organic which means they're healthy.
Birmingham, AL
I love these gummy bears! They're juicy and I get these all time when I want something sweet. They're very affordable, I love the price. I love how walmart always keeps them in Stock. I think that this a great brand and would definitely recommend to other people.
Des moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz uploaded by Nit T.
Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz uploaded by Nit T.
I absolutely love these made with real fruit juice 🍎 🧃😍.These are also fat free... Gluten free.. comes in 5 fruity flavors cherry 🍒 lemon 🍋 orange 🍊pineapple 🍍 apple 🍏. Just a delicious 😋 snack for on the go or at home 🏡
Madras, OR
Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz uploaded by Sierra M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super yummy. Not as hard to chew as other brands I’ve tried. Black Forest is my go to for gummy treats! Flavor is very good. Which I mean obviously is important. Haha. Juicy and chewy but not too tough. Will continue to buy!
Saint Louis, MO
I am ridiculously obsessed with these things, somehow they are more soft and chewy all at the same time than regular gummy bears. I eat them almost daily, like I said kind of ridiculous. Do you like gummies? Definitely eat the worm!
Lees Summit, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Black Forest Gummy Worms Candy, 4.51 oz uploaded by Bree C.
These are by far my favorite gummy worms! They are soft, juicy and almost melt in your mouth, ok maybe not quite that soft but definitely not super sticky and chewy and bland like some gummy worms. They have exceptional flavor and are worth paying a little more for.
Newton, MS
I love these gummy worms! I love all things gummy. I have a bad weak spot for candy that is just a little more gummy than others. It has a good flavor and melts easy. Yes, I let it get a little melted. I try to pick up a bag every other time I go to WalMart. I would definitely recommend to others.
New Gloucestr, ME
These are my favorite night time snack! Ooey -Gooey goodness! I love that they include organic ingredients and real fruit juice. I also like that they don’t contain high fructose corn syrup. It makes me feel better about the sugar I’m consuming because I’m getting a little protein too!
Pittsfield, MA
Purchased at: CVS
These are my favorite gummies in the world! They have such a fresh and natural taste. I love that they are organic and they taste so real!