Black Forest Gummy Worms uploaded by Sara S.

BY BLACK FOREST

Black ForestĀ® Gummy Worms.

20% more free!

Than our 4.5 oz bag.

Colors from natural sources.

A fat & gluten free food.

Made with real fruit juice.

Natural & artificial flavors.

America's favorite gummy!*

*70 percent of consumers prefer black forest over the leading gummy bear.

120 calories per serving.

About 4 servings per package. see more...

Abby S.
They are chewy and not hard. Tasty- very sweet and satisfying (even the lime, which I normally don't care for). They are a little oily/sweaty in the package and I don't like the oily feeling of them. Makes me feel like I can't eat them on the go. I would recommend these anyway b/c of the flavors and texture. I'm trying to stay away from artificial color and additives so I limit my candy to only my favorites and this isn't on the short list ;) Delicious gummy nonetheless!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I found the BLACK FOREST to be the best in the "gummy worm" catergory,I love the taste and the texture is not too hard,they are at a great proce for the quanityu and I feel affordable for all,when buying these I buy at my local Walgreens they seem to have great sales and at times offer great sales along with eother catalina coupons and or store:)
I recommenmd this product:)
Melissa S.
Vista, CA
What is it about the shape of a gummy worm that somehow makes it more appealing than not? Black Forest's Gummy Worms are between $1-$2 a bag, and a bag rarely lasts my son and I though the day - we love 'em! They've been a family favorite for years now and the flavors are so true to life.
ashley w.
I love the Black Forest gummy bears and gummy worms! I am like a little kid and love candy and fruit snacks! I definitely pick these up when I go grocery shopping. I also like this brand because they have an organic version...so I don't have to feel as bad about eating them, right?
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the quality and taste of these gummy worms. They don't stick together inside of the package. They are great for using in recipes or for eating alone. Super affordable. We purchase these once every couple of months. I would recommend them over any other brand of gummy bears.
Tabitha B.
I love gummy worm period but this brand is very good. You can even find these at the Dollar Tree for a buck and at Target they are $2.14. They are very flavorful and juicy and they don't leave that weird aftertaste that some candy can. I would recommend this to others.
Regina R.
Roseburg, OR
I LOVE regular gummy worms & sour gummy worms !!! Every time we go to a certain store I buy a bag of each kind !! They both cost the same so that makes it even better for me ! If they weren't I would be so disappointed !!! I wouldn't be able to buy them all the time
Kim G.
I like Black Forest Gummy Worms because they taste great and they don't get stuck to my teeth. I like the colors each have a distinct flavor. A little pricey but so far I have not found a brand that compares in price and taste. Still my go to brand of gummy worms.
Micki S.
Lena, MS
Love these... they are very chewy and great flavor! don't melt easy . great flavor, some are just low flavor, mostly color . packaging super inviting. good for all ages. some gummies are too hard, but I love these! great price in comparison to bigger names.
Kimberly K.
Hales Corners, WI
These are so good, I think I am addicted to these! Can not eat just one they taste so good, I can probably eat the bag in five mins. Most of the time I can find these on sale at walgeens. I eat this probably once a month. Repurchasing would be so worth it.