Black Forest Gummy Worms uploaded by Sara S.

BY BLACK FOREST

Black Forest® Gummy Worms.

20% more free!

Than our 4.5 oz bag.

Colors from natural sources.

A fat & gluten free food.

Made with real fruit juice.

Natural & artificial flavors.

America's favorite gummy!*

*70 percent of consumers prefer black forest over the leading gummy bear.

120 calories per serving.

About 4 servings per package. see more...

lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
the absolute best tasting gummies ever! if i could have these every day i would. i usually buy these at Walmart or dollar tree. Ive had my family and friends try these and they agree that are very delicious. so i definitely recommend them to you to enjoy!
Abby S.
They are chewy and not hard. Tasty- very sweet and satisfying (even the lime, which I normally don't care for). They are a little oily/sweaty in the package and I don't like the oily feeling of them. Makes me feel like I can't eat them on the go. I would recommend these anyway b/c of the flavors and texture. I'm trying to stay away from artificial color and additives so I limit my candy to only my favorites and this isn't on the short list ;) Delicious gummy nonetheless!
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I am a gummy fanatic. I have tried many many funny brands over the years. My boyfriend bought me a box of Black Forest gummies 3 1/2 years ago for our first Valentines and I fell in love!!! They are the best tasting, softest, and best ingredient ones out there!! I can never follow the serving size on these. They are absolutely delicious. I look forward to getting these for valentines every year. Although I could never wait a full year for these delicious worms! I hate how each sims brands feel or how hard others can be. You will not be disappointed with this brand! 10/10 would recommend to everyone who loves a good gummy or snack!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I found the BLACK FOREST to be the best in the "gummy worm" catergory,I love the taste and the texture is not too hard,they are at a great proce for the quanityu and I feel affordable for all,when buying these I buy at my local Walgreens they seem to have great sales and at times offer great sales along with eother catalina coupons and or store:)
I recommenmd this product:)
Sara S.
Naples, FL
These are such a yummy fruity treat. Bursting with bright fruity flavors like pineapple and cherry. They are chewy but not sticky or hard at all. Fun treats for children and adults alike. I picked up a package at a local pharmacy and they were on sale which is even better! I would purchase again in the future.
Tabitha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love gummy worm period but this brand is very good. You can even find these at the Dollar Tree for a buck and at Target they are $2.14. They are very flavorful and juicy and they don't leave that weird aftertaste that some candy can. I would recommend this to others.
Melissa S.
Vista, CA
What is it about the shape of a gummy worm that somehow makes it more appealing than not? Black Forest's Gummy Worms are between $1-$2 a bag, and a bag rarely lasts my son and I though the day - we love 'em! They've been a family favorite for years now and the flavors are so true to life.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the quality and taste of these gummy worms. They don't stick together inside of the package. They are great for using in recipes or for eating alone. Super affordable. We purchase these once every couple of months. I would recommend them over any other brand of gummy bears.
Ashley W.
I love the Black Forest gummy bears and gummy worms! I am like a little kid and love candy and fruit snacks! I definitely pick these up when I go grocery shopping. I also like this brand because they have an organic version...so I don't have to feel as bad about eating them, right?
melissa c.
miami, FL
Black Forest in my opinion makes the best most juiciest gummy bears ever. I really hate when gummy bears have that rubber texture and that never happens with these gummy worms. I will only purchase Black Forest brand gummies