BY BLACK FOREST

monique m.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy deliciousness! I love that they're organic and gluten free two things I've been trying to find more in my snacks. Very flavorful. ..that even my niece and nephews love them.
Kim C.
My favorite gummy bears so far in my life. I got these at my local grocery store and since have bought a case for myself at work. They have excellent flavoring. I love that there isn't harsh tart tastes but that these are sweet and soft makes my day.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
The grandchildren love these and I can be confident they are getting a fun, good quality snack. A bigger package would be nice so everyone can have more. We love the flavor variety, too.
Cheryl W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was thoroughly impressed with the flavors and textures of the organic gummy bears. I'm also delighted that they are gluten and fat free and only have 130 calories per serving like. Very glad I got to #tryfree from @BlackForestCandy! I have bought several more packages too!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
We love these organic gummies! No candy is healthy, but if you're going to have it, this brand is the one to go with. They are gluten and fat free. No artificial colors or flavors. They taste very good too!
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
Gummy worms have always been my favorite snack. Not too long ago I found out I had a gluten intolerance and I couldn't enjoy my favorite snack anymore until Black Forest introduced their organic candy.
Karen H.
Black Forest gummies are the best of the best. Very juicy,fruity, and flavorful. I usually buy the five lb. bag of bears, but these are still Black Forest.
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
These things are really good the flavors are the best don't see too many Apple cherry orange pineapple flavors around so it's a definite must-have
Toya A.
These are very healthy yet tasty gummy worms....they are usda certified organic I totally appreciate the makers of this candy!!!
Ruthie S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
These are so delicious. My kids love these gummy worms. So delicious I won't buy the other stuff.