BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Nici d.
Nici d.
My kids loved these, and so did I. They were fresh, tasty and full of flavor. They don't stick in your teeth like some other candy gummies do. The bags are the perfect size to fit into the kids lunch boxes for school. I would definitely buy these if I find them.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Adoro essa marca e as gomas, o cheiro, a cor, o formato. É realmente muito bom, se você ainda não experimentou que faça já isso por que sinceramente vale muito a pena.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Basically down to personal preference on which sweets you like the best however these I find to be more tasty than the others and don't hurt your teeth
Jeary S.
Jeary S.
Crazy with these gums are very tasty I always stay with the desire to eat more and more is the glory in your pladar are my favorite the masters
Naira C.
Naira C.
É uma delicia, voce come um e voce quer, outro e outro e outro, quando acaba concerteza voce ira querer de novo uuma deliciiiiiiiiia
Joe N.
Joe N.
Family loves it always gets it need buy more for the house! i love it! my fav flavor too need it now love gummy cherries
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Eu amoooooo doces sou viciada e essas marcas sao a s que eu mais compro principalmente fini e jelly belly
Karlene C.
Karlene C.
Ballymena, County Antrim
I love these gummy sweets and they smell divine! However, they feel quite greasy/sticky so you definitely need to wash your hands when you're done.
Chantae E.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?