BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Rose C.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Love these. I can only find them at the old fashion candy shop that is an hour away.... I can't wait till we can get some!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
I LOVE THESE! I can not find them often enough. But these are my go to candy.

YUM. Wouldn't mind if they was more cherry flavor
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
These are by far my favorite gummies!!! if you love cherry flavor treats this is for you!! so juicy and chew! you will love them get some today for you and your loved ones!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Minneapolis, MN
Yum! These are so sweet but actually taste like cherries. In my opinion, some cherry flavored treats taste quite fake. NOT THESE! It's like a bag of super sweet, extra yummy fruit. I recommend!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I'm a sucker for gummy anything and these are delightful! Nice and soft and the flavor is excellent! Black Forest makes the best gummy products and the highest quality ones. Will continue to buy these when I'm craving something gummy!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always looking for these when i go to any store. They are so good and amazing. They are always so soft and chewy.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Very best have a lot of options!! Child favorite!! Adults favorite!! I get them on a regular bais
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA
Im a huge fan of gummy bears! What's the difference between these and other brands?
Amber G.
Amber G.
These are super sweet and sticky but are perfect for that moment when you're craving something sweet. I love anything cherry but my fiancée not so much. After you get done eating them you'll defiantly have to wash your hands
These candies are soft and gummy good for children to split up between three of four children perfect for a lunch box after school snack or reward
Chantae E.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?