BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm just biggest kids you ever read and these cherries are off the train there are amazing so flavorful I really really enjoy them
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
In the gummy world these are my favorite cherry I always beg my hubby to grab these from the nearest qt😆😙👒🎩like these so much&black forest is the best brand since I was a kid,I've enjoyed all of there products,if you haven't tried,I advise so!!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Ok so yea I'm a bit of a gummy snob lol. This brand has always been my first choice. They get their flavors spot on. These cherries actually taste like sweet delicious cherries. They are amazing and I highly recommended any tummies this brand puts out.
Debra S.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
They are my favorite gummy candy! I love the cherry flavor. Cherry is my favorite and black forest is the best brand! Love them.
Mackenzie  J.
Mackenzie J.
These have to be my favorite candies most of the time! Absolutely delicious!
Trish C.
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
These are good, but would be a lot better if they had a stronger cherry flavor! I like that I can get only cherry flavored gummies.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
You only need a couple to satisfy a sweet tooth. Bold cherry flavor is delicious. The perfect texture chewy but will not make your jaw hurt.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mansfield, TX
My husband loves these but they are super sticky you are going to have to wash your hands when you are done
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love gummie candy. I like these but i can say that these don't have a strong cherry flavor to them and there really close to being sour candy then anything else.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These are pretty good. I don't expect a true cherry flavor, it's all artificial, but good for satisfying a sweet tooth.
Chantae E.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?