BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Kristen W.
Phoenix
In the gummy world these are my favorite cherry I always beg my hubby to grab these from the nearest qt😆😙👒🎩like these so much&black forest is the best brand since I was a kid,I've enjoyed all of there products,if you haven't tried,I advise so!!!
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Ok so yea I'm a bit of a gummy snob lol. This brand has always been my first choice. They get their flavors spot on. These cherries actually taste like sweet delicious cherries. They are amazing and I highly recommended any tummies this brand puts out.
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love gummie candy. I like these but i can say that these don't have a strong cherry flavor to them and there really close to being sour candy then anything else.
Amber G.
These are super sweet and sticky but are perfect for that moment when you're craving something sweet. I love anything cherry but my fiancée not so much. After you get done eating them you'll defiantly have to wash your hands
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
You only need a couple to satisfy a sweet tooth. Bold cherry flavor is delicious. The perfect texture chewy but will not make your jaw hurt.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Love these. I can only find them at the old fashion candy shop that is an hour away.... I can't wait till we can get some!
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
I LOVE THESE! I can not find them often enough. But these are my go to candy.

YUM. Wouldn't mind if they was more cherry flavor
These candies are soft and gummy good for children to split up between three of four children perfect for a lunch box after school snack or reward
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
These are good, but would be a lot better if they had a stronger cherry flavor! I like that I can get only cherry flavored gummies.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These are pretty good. I don't expect a true cherry flavor, it's all artificial, but good for satisfying a sweet tooth.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?