BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
These gummies are really good! I love them, the cherry flavor is amazing and I love the fact that is also strong
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cherries I can't find them at many places around me but when I do see them there in my mouth Asa's!
Karee W.
Naples, ID
These are the gummies that get hidden in "Mommy's snack drawer" ;). One of my favorite treats after a long day.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Gummy bears are bomb in general but these are so delicious! !! i love eating them when i have a sweet tooth.
Jennifer S.
Mansfield, TX
My husband loves these but they are super sticky you are going to have to wash your hands when you are done
Ann O.
I didn't care for them to much i wouldn't buy them again. I still don't like erite morec yhen i eant t [oooo
Alexis W.
Love them they are very flavorful 🙃🙃🙃 I can never just eat one LOVE THESE I always find these in winco
Kelsey C.
Omaha, NE
My go to for candy !!! they are so yummy just wish more places carried them . They have a great flavor
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
Delish and I love them. Great snacks on the go or anytime! My kids love them too. Buy them all the time
Brianna C.
Very best have a lot of options!! Child favorite!! Adults favorite!! I get them on a regular bais
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?