BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Leigh G.
There so yummy i cant help but eat a whole bag. Im glad that for a candy there not overly sweet that they would make your teeth hurt
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
These are good, but would be a lot better if they had a stronger cherry flavor! I like that I can get only cherry flavored gummies.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm just biggest kids you ever read and these cherries are off the train there are amazing so flavorful I really really enjoy them
Patti E.
A whole bag of cherry gummies was the best idea ever. they have always been my favorite flavor so I was really excited to see this!
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
I LOVE THESE! I can not find them often enough. But these are my go to candy.

YUM. Wouldn't mind if they was more cherry flavor
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
They are my favorite gummy candy! I love the cherry flavor. Cherry is my favorite and black forest is the best brand! Love them.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
I love this product for its taste I particularly love jelly beans and cherry flavor is incredible could buy a box of these sweets
Rose C.
houston, TX
Love these. I can only find them at the old fashion candy shop that is an hour away.... I can't wait till we can get some!
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These are pretty good. I don't expect a true cherry flavor, it's all artificial, but good for satisfying a sweet tooth.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always looking for these when i go to any store. They are so good and amazing. They are always so soft and chewy.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia B.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?