BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
These are good, but would be a lot better if they had a stronger cherry flavor! I like that I can get only cherry flavored gummies.
Leigh G.
There so yummy i cant help but eat a whole bag. Im glad that for a candy there not overly sweet that they would make your teeth hurt
A whole bag of cherry gummies was the best idea ever. they have always been my favorite flavor so I was really excited to see this!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm just biggest kids you ever read and these cherries are off the train there are amazing so flavorful I really really enjoy them
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
They are my favorite gummy candy! I love the cherry flavor. Cherry is my favorite and black forest is the best brand! Love them.
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
I LOVE THESE! I can not find them often enough. But these are my go to candy.

YUM. Wouldn't mind if they was more cherry flavor
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
I love this product for its taste I particularly love jelly beans and cherry flavor is incredible could buy a box of these sweets
Rose C.
houston, TX
Love these. I can only find them at the old fashion candy shop that is an hour away.... I can't wait till we can get some!
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These are pretty good. I don't expect a true cherry flavor, it's all artificial, but good for satisfying a sweet tooth.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always looking for these when i go to any store. They are so good and amazing. They are always so soft and chewy.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?