BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
There so yummy i cant help but eat a whole bag. Im glad that for a candy there not overly sweet that they would make your teeth hurt
A whole bag of cherry gummies was the best idea ever. they have always been my favorite flavor so I was really excited to see this!
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
I love this product for its taste I particularly love jelly beans and cherry flavor is incredible could buy a box of these sweets
Maple valley, WA
I love these cherries I can't find them at many places around me but when I do see them there in my mouth Asa's!
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
These gummies are really good! I love them, the cherry flavor is amazing and I love the fact that is also strong
Karee W.
Karee W.
Naples, ID
These are the gummies that get hidden in "Mommy's snack drawer" ;). One of my favorite treats after a long day.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Gummy bears are bomb in general but these are so delicious! !! i love eating them when i have a sweet tooth.
Ann O.
Ann O.
I didn't care for them to much i wouldn't buy them again. I still don't like erite morec yhen i eant t [oooo
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
Delish and I love them. Great snacks on the go or anytime! My kids love them too. Buy them all the time
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Love them they are very flavorful 🙃🙃🙃 I can never just eat one LOVE THESE I always find these in winco
Chantae E.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?