BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Amber G.
These are super sweet and sticky but are perfect for that moment when you're craving something sweet. I love anything cherry but my fiancée not so much. After you get done eating them you'll defiantly have to wash your hands
Jessica V.
Minneapolis, MN
Yum! These are so sweet but actually taste like cherries. In my opinion, some cherry flavored treats taste quite fake. NOT THESE! It's like a bag of super sweet, extra yummy fruit. I recommend!
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
A cherry candy that doesn't taste like medicine? Awesome! They taste delicious, and have a nice semi firm chew to them. Wish I could find them more places.
These candies are soft and gummy good for children to split up between three of four children perfect for a lunch box after school snack or reward
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Out of all the gummies I have ever tried this is the one that has the closest taste to actual cherries. I love that it is super chewy and yummy.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I like the sour taste when you bite into them. I also like how chewy they are and the burst of flavor. I normally buy these at the gas station.
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!! I love to snack on these whenever I have them at home. They're so tasty and chewy just like I love them. They never disappoint.
Ruby R.
Seriously my sweet craving fix!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of this. My favorite brand of gummies and I've tried a lot because I love gummies
Sherri H.
Owensboro, KY
Black forest gummy cherries are a family favorite in our house. We get them every year during the holidays. They are soft and very flavorful!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
You only need a couple to satisfy a sweet tooth. Bold cherry flavor is delicious. The perfect texture chewy but will not make your jaw hurt.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?