BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Sara S.
Sara S.
i absolutely love these cherry gummies! i got them in vegas and ate the entire bag in one sitting. i haven't seen them anywhere else but i'll keep searching. bet they would be good soaked in alcohol too.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
SO, so good. These are sweet, cherry flavored gummis that manage to taste like a candy cherry without tasting like cough syrup. I love these alone or mixed in with other gummi snack flavors.
Christie T.
Christie T.
Ive loved these since I was a little girl shopping with my mom in the german store. They have a great flavor and soft chewy texture. Great value and id definitely recommend.
Naik C.
Naik C.
These gummys have a taste of real, delicious cherry. Its consistency to eat very good , suave.tiene a good price -quality ratio amount . I recommend it. And would buy again.
michelle w.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
A cherry candy that doesn't taste like medicine? Awesome! They taste delicious, and have a nice semi firm chew to them. Wish I could find them more places.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Out of all the gummies I have ever tried this is the one that has the closest taste to actual cherries. I love that it is super chewy and yummy.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!! I love to snack on these whenever I have them at home. They're so tasty and chewy just like I love them. They never disappoint.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I like the sour taste when you bite into them. I also like how chewy they are and the burst of flavor. I normally buy these at the gas station.
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Owensboro, KY
Black forest gummy cherries are a family favorite in our house. We get them every year during the holidays. They are soft and very flavorful!
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Seriously my sweet craving fix!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of this. My favorite brand of gummies and I've tried a lot because I love gummies
Chantae E.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?