BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
SO, so good. These are sweet, cherry flavored gummis that manage to taste like a candy cherry without tasting like cough syrup. I love these alone or mixed in with other gummi snack flavors.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
For a gummy I'd never tried before, these were pretty tasty. The flavor was excellent and I wasn't disappointed. The value was decent, on part with other brands. You don't find this much outside of specialty candy stores, so I like being able to find these locally at Walmart, Target, or the grocery store.
LEAR21539  Daniela S.
Plus I love the cherry flavor ... I really love any m...
Más

Cambiar a españolCerrar pantalla completa
I love gummies and these are delicious , plus I love the cherry flavor ... I really love any more if gummy and sweet
Sara S.
i absolutely love these cherry gummies! i got them in vegas and ate the entire bag in one sitting. i haven't seen them anywhere else but i'll keep searching. bet they would be good soaked in alcohol too.
Jennifer N.
Fresno, CA
It's a must have in my house my kids know better not to grab I'm not a chocolate person I'm a gummy person yes very cheap and good just one bite and your in love I got them at target and this store in my mall that has like every candy in the world
Kristen W.
Phoenix
In the gummy world these are my favorite cherry I always beg my hubby to grab these from the nearest qt😆😙👒🎩like these so much&black forest is the best brand since I was a kid,I've enjoyed all of there products,if you haven't tried,I advise so!!!
Naik C.
These gummys have a taste of real, delicious cherry. Its consistency to eat very good , suave.tiene a good price -quality ratio amount . I recommend it. And would buy again.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
These are by far my favorite gummies!!! if you love cherry flavor treats this is for you!! so juicy and chew! you will love them get some today for you and your loved ones!!
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love gummie candy. I like these but i can say that these don't have a strong cherry flavor to them and there really close to being sour candy then anything else.
Christie T.
Ive loved these since I was a little girl shopping with my mom in the german store. They have a great flavor and soft chewy texture. Great value and id definitely recommend.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia B.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?