BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Who doesn't love gummy bears? Now, imagine that instead of little bears you get delicious chewy cherries! I think these are a great snack, especially for road trips. They aren't as small as a gummy bear so they make for better grabbing and muching, and you are less likely to have a bunch get lost in your car.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
For a gummy I'd never tried before, these were pretty tasty. The flavor was excellent and I wasn't disappointed. The value was decent, on part with other brands. You don't find this much outside of specialty candy stores, so I like being able to find these locally at Walmart, Target, or the grocery store.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Every time I am at the dollar store I always look for a bag of the Black forest gummy cherries! They are always fresh and soft and chewy! They taste just like cherries! Perfect to much on while watching a movie! But be alone because you won't want to share these bad boys!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I love anything gummy but these gummy cherries are probably one of my favorites. They are the same price as another gummy but they are so cute and tasty. The only problem is they are super hard to find and I always want them. If you haven't tried them you totally should.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Jenkins, KY
These are my favorite gummy candies hands down. I love anything Black Forest comes out with. Every time I go down the candy aisle I grab a bag. I love that they don't cost a lot and there's enough in the bag to share! These are definitely my go to candy.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Yum!!! I love any gummy candy really. It's a total guilty pleasure of mine. These taste amazing!! They are just tough enough that you don't put them all in your mouth at one time but sift enough I don't have to expel much energy chewing them!! So delish!!
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
My favorite gummy bear flavor is definitely cherry. I usually buy these at Walmart at a very affordable price. It has a unique taste I've never tasted in another brand! It is very cheap and I would definitely recommend it to others so they could try it!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
In high school I used to eat these for breakfast! They are really sweet and have an artificial cheery flavor- but in the best way! I absolutely love them! They are the perfect texture and taste. You should pick some up if you are going on a road trip!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Fresno, CA
It's a must have in my house my kids know better not to grab I'm not a chocolate person I'm a gummy person yes very cheap and good just one bite and your in love I got them at target and this store in my mall that has like every candy in the world
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Plus I love the cherry flavor ... I really love any m...
Más

Cambiar a españolCerrar pantalla completa
I love gummies and these are delicious , plus I love the cherry flavor ... I really love any more if gummy and sweet
Chantae E.
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?