BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid. They can be a little difficult to find, in the Seattle area you can find them at Bartell's, Walgreens, and sometimes Fred Meyer. They're just like a regular gummy bear in terms of chewiness so the fresher they are, the better. They taste more like cherry than regular red gummy bears. They're comparable in price to regular gummy bears too but I think they taste better.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a sucker for gummy anything and these are delightful! Nice and soft and the flavor is excellent! Black Forest makes the best gummy products and the highest quality ones. Will continue to buy these when I'm craving something gummy!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm just biggest kids you ever read and these cherries are off the train there are amazing so flavorful I really really enjoy them
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always looking for these when i go to any store. They are so good and amazing. They are always so soft and chewy.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These are pretty good. I don't expect a true cherry flavor, it's all artificial, but good for satisfying a sweet tooth.
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love gummie candy. I like these but i can say that these don't have a strong cherry flavor to them and there really close to being sour candy then anything else.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
You only need a couple to satisfy a sweet tooth. Bold cherry flavor is delicious. The perfect texture chewy but will not make your jaw hurt.
Jennifer S.
Mansfield, TX
My husband loves these but they are super sticky you are going to have to wash your hands when you are done
Rose C.
houston, TX
Love these. I can only find them at the old fashion candy shop that is an hour away.... I can't wait till we can get some!
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
I LOVE THESE! I can not find them often enough. But these are my go to candy.

YUM. Wouldn't mind if they was more cherry flavor
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?