BY BLACK FOREST

• "Im a huge fan of gummy bears!" in 1 review
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid. They can be a little difficult to find, in the Seattle area you can find them at Bartell's, Walgreens, and sometimes Fred Meyer. They're just like a regular gummy bear in terms of chewiness so the fresher they are, the better. They taste more like cherry than regular red gummy bears. They're comparable in price to regular gummy bears too but I think they taste better.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a sucker for gummy anything and these are delightful! Nice and soft and the flavor is excellent! Black Forest makes the best gummy products and the highest quality ones. Will continue to buy these when I'm craving something gummy!
Kelsey J.
Who doesn't love gummy bears? Now, imagine that instead of little bears you get delicious chewy cherries! I think these are a great snack, especially for road trips. They aren't as small as a gummy bear so they make for better grabbing and muching, and you are less likely to have a bunch get lost in your car.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Every time I am at the dollar store I always look for a bag of the Black forest gummy cherries! They are always fresh and soft and chewy! They taste just like cherries! Perfect to much on while watching a movie! But be alone because you won't want to share these bad boys!
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Ok so yea I'm a bit of a gummy snob lol. This brand has always been my first choice. They get their flavors spot on. These cherries actually taste like sweet delicious cherries. They are amazing and I highly recommended any tummies this brand puts out.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Yum!!! I love any gummy candy really. It's a total guilty pleasure of mine. These taste amazing!! They are just tough enough that you don't put them all in your mouth at one time but sift enough I don't have to expel much energy chewing them!! So delish!!
Hadacha R.
My favorite gummy bear flavor is definitely cherry. I usually buy these at Walmart at a very affordable price. It has a unique taste I've never tasted in another brand! It is very cheap and I would definitely recommend it to others so they could try it!
Samantha B.
I love anything gummy but these gummy cherries are probably one of my favorites. They are the same price as another gummy but they are so cute and tasty. The only problem is they are super hard to find and I always want them. If you haven't tried them you totally should.
Dawn P.
Whitesburg , KY
These are my favorite gummy candies hands down. I love anything Black Forest comes out with. Every time I go down the candy aisle I grab a bag. I love that they don't cost a lot and there's enough in the bag to share! These are definitely my go to candy.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
In high school I used to eat these for breakfast! They are really sweet and have an artificial cheery flavor- but in the best way! I absolutely love them! They are the perfect texture and taste. You should pick some up if you are going on a road trip!
Chantae E.
I haven't had these in ages. Where can I find them?
Olivia H.
Covington, GA
How do the ingredients in these compare to other gummies? Are they healthier?