BY BLACK FOREST

Made with real fruit juice! A soft and juicy snack - perfect for sharing. Black Forest(R) Gummy Bears, Assorted Flavors, 4.5 Oz is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Black Forest. see more...

• Are these gummy bears the best kind?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for these but can't find them recentl...6 Answers
  • The Gummy is very candy?3 Answers
Black Forest Gummy Bears
  • "Love love these gummy bears i am a big fan of gummy bears there so good the flavors man there so addicting before you know you eating half the bag without even noticing you ate that mean " in 4 reviews
  • "A great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong on movie night!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of gummy bears." in 1 review
  • "They are way better than Hairbo!" in 1 review
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Of all of the gummy bears there are to choose from these are my husbands favorite. They have great flavors and last long. I wouldn't even compare them to store brands since those are usually less quality in the fruit variety. This is a purchase worth the cost.
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love gummy bears I would always pick up a pack of these when I was in high school and had to travel for sport games, they are soft and chewy as well as very tasty I always ended up sharing them with the team
Karina P.
Cicero, IL
Great gummies. I love that they have the organic options also. I brought them at Walmart and they are not that expensive. I don't eat candy that often but when I brought this couldn't help myself and ate a whole bag. Feeling guilty afterwards.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these gummies better the Haribo ones these have a better tasting flavor that taste like the real fruit instead of artificial flavor really loves these and there affordable so you can enjoy this for the perfect snack
Kristell N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Black Forest gummy bears! They're the right texture of chewiness and they're flavors are great and not unsatisfying to the tongue. It's affordable and I definitely recommend them to children who have a sweet tooth
Kristina L.
Black Forest Gummy Bears are the best gummy bears! They are not hard like other brands, they are chewy and gummy. The flavors are delicious and I like how they are honest about their nutrition facts. They also always taste fresh and never stale when you first open them! They are awesome and little kids love them!
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
I am pretty sure I love everything black forest affiliated. 21 and up? Grab a bag, soak them in some flavored vodka for a day or two- once those gummies soak it up, enjoy! Be careful though, it may hit you hard.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
I'm a HUH-UUGGEE fan of these gummy bears!! They have a better taste than the haribo gummy bears. They are easier to chew and have a better flavor. They are so good! I recommend them to everyone!
Janice S.
Orting, WA
Gummy bears are one of the very best candies in the world! I tend to buy multiple packs to keep in my purse, car and backpack. They are the perfect fat free snack. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Shellie S.
League City , TX
I'm a gummy bear fiend and love how flavorful and tender they are. Too many companies have a hard time finding a middle between too soft and too chewy, but these are perfect!
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I read many reviews about this brand of gummies, which one do you prefer? The Black Forest or Haribo?
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
I have been looking for these but can't find them recently where do you find yours?
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
Are these as good as the other brands
Sammy M.
The Gummy is very candy?
Maricruz I.
Most stores near me don't have these around, know where I can purchase these?