BY BLACK FOREST

Made with real fruit juice! A soft and juicy snack - perfect for sharing. Black Forest(R) Gummy Bears, Assorted Flavors, 4.5 Oz is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Black Forest. see more...

• Are these gummy bears the best kind?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for these but can't find them recentl...6 Answers
  • The Gummy is very candy?3 Answers
Black Forest Gummy Bears
  • "Love love these gummy bears i am a big fan of gummy bears there so good the flavors man there so addicting before you know you eating half the bag without even noticing you ate that mean " in 4 reviews
  • "A great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong on movie night!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of gummy bears." in 1 review
  • "They are way better than Hairbo!" in 1 review
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Not my go to gummy bear brand but they will do if they are the only thing available. I'm not a fan of the texture of these gummies and the flavor is not super strong. I prefer Haribo over the black forest gummy bears if I am given a choice. Overall not the best but not the worst.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These gummies are great! They're more chewy than other gummy bears, but not so chewy that they're like gushers. Taste is great, and the zip lock seals the deal for me, great to keep them fresh. Highly recommend. I'll be on the lookout for an organic version, they just launched the smaller bags of those
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
These are hands down the best tasting gummy bears I've ever had! They're soft (I hate hard gummies) and have the best fruit flavors. My husband and I are both pretty addicted to these! I've seen the 2.5 lbs bags at Fred Meyer (Kroger) for $5.99, but if you're looking for a better deal Costco has 6 lbs bags for just over $8.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The flavor of these was more bright and bold compared to other brands. It left me wanting and craving more. Seemed to be a more natural fruity taste that was pleasant. This is in my top 3. The organic is also fantastic too! Hubby couldn't tell the difference.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
These are by far the best gummy bears i have ever had thy aren't squishy soft but they aren't too hard to the point that they hurt your teeth. They taste very natural as well they don't have that sugary sweet taste to them which i personally am a fan of more natural snacks this is a perfect treat for myself
Melanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these gummies - it's my fave snack, I take these to work and always end up sharing - LoL...the flavors are delicious and they are priced just right...Definately recommend these; they're good for ALL ages to enjoy!!!
Tina K.
Ramsey, MN
Just writing this review makes me wanna go pick up a bag! I love these for a quick innocent sugar tooth craving! They are low in calorie and just taste amazing! They sell these any where I guess from Target to Walmart. I recommend these 10/10! Of course if you like gummy candy!
Elizabeth N.
I love black forest fruit snacks, so I decided to pick up the gummy bears to try. Sadly I was disappointed in the gummy bears. They tasted nothing like the fruit snacks, if I did a blind taste test I would never in a million years assume they were made by the same company.
Megan R.
Ocala
The best gummy bears on the market. Not soft and squishy, they have a little bite. Very flavorful and addicting. I could never just eat one. I could seriously eat an entire bag in one sitting. I don't like to buy other brands, because this one is trusted and true,
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Of all of the gummy bears there are to choose from these are my husbands favorite. They have great flavors and last long. I wouldn't even compare them to store brands since those are usually less quality in the fruit variety. This is a purchase worth the cost.
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I read many reviews about this brand of gummies, which one do you prefer? The Black Forest or Haribo?
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
I have been looking for these but can't find them recently where do you find yours?
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
Are these as good as the other brands
Sammy M.
The Gummy is very candy?
Maricruz I.
Most stores near me don't have these around, know where I can purchase these?