BY BLACK FOREST

Made with real fruit juice! A soft and juicy snack - perfect for sharing. Black Forest(R) Gummy Bears, Assorted Flavors, 4.5 Oz is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Black Forest. see more...

• Are these gummy bears the best kind?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for these but can't find them recentl...6 Answers
  • The Gummy is very candy?3 Answers
Black Forest Gummy Bears
  • "Love love these gummy bears i am a big fan of gummy bears there so good the flavors man there so addicting before you know you eating half the bag without even noticing you ate that mean " in 4 reviews
  • "A great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong on movie night!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of gummy bears." in 1 review
  • "They are way better than Hairbo!" in 1 review
danny s.
Wichita, KS
These are the juiciest gummy bears I have ever had in my life! The value is amazing ! The price is really easy to get along with. I eat those almost every day and will continue to do so! I will buy these until the day I die
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy and Gluten Free! Real fruit flavors that don't taste chemically or artificial! Gummy and chewy and stay fresh for a while! Really good flavors and a good mix up variety in the bag! Highly recommend!
Lauren R.
These gummy bears are the best that I have tasted! They taste a little more juicy than other gummy bears and they are soft to eat! I eat these quite often! I would recommend these to anyone!
Stacey C.
Canton, MA
These are my favorite gummies ! They are chewy, juicy, and I can eat them with my braces. They are great value and priced accordingly . You can buy these at any pharmacy or connivence store.
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
Absolutely delicious! I love gummy candy. But this kind is especially my favorite. When I was a little girl, my dad used to tell my sisters & I to bite the bears heads off first so they couldn't jump around in our bellies! Cute way of making sure we chewed them so we wouldn't choke by eating them so fast! My father died when I was just shy of turning 7. So when I'm feeling down, I go get some Black Forest Gummy Bears. Not only do they bring back very special and amazing memories for me, but they are so incredibly good! Amazing flavors! Now I'm going to go buy some haha!
Ronnie B.
I loved these! My whole family just eats and eats these. I probably get them about once every two weeks, and for the great value, why wouldn't I buy it! I can eat them for days and I would for sure buy it again :)
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
Black Forest Gummy Bears are so delicious! I can't imagine going on a road trip without them! Warning: they are addicting (so I would buy 2+ bags). Gummy bears is like speaking another language, but, one that almost everyone understands. It is pretty much assumed that when I ask someone if they would like some gummy bears that they're answer is going to be, "Only if they're Black Forest!" Ok maybe not, but if they're smart and know anything about gummy bears that would be their answer. This is my favorite brand. The gummy bears taste fresh and smell delish. My mouth is watering...
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
These gummy bears are a huge hit in our house. They are the best ones we've gotten. They taste like real fruit, they are soft and somewhat juicy. They are only a tiny bit more expensive than store brand but it is worth it! I feel good giving my kids these as a small snack before dinner or in their lunch.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite gummy bears in the whole world! They are juicy and chewy and full of flavor. My husband and I buy these all the time and we can find them fairly cheap at Walmart. If you like gummy bears then you need to try these because you will begin to only buy this brand. They are natural and delicious!
Kristie R.
Whether you're mindlessly eating in front of the tv, or savoring a single treat, these gummy bears are a tasty choice. They have real fruit juice in them, so you can feel better about your sugary candy choice. The reasonable price for these gummies, combined with their great taste, definitely make them repurchase worthy. They're still loaded with sugar though, and the fruit juice claim is a little weak, so only 4 stars
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I read many reviews about this brand of gummies, which one do you prefer? The Black Forest or Haribo?
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
I have been looking for these but can't find them recently where do you find yours?
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
Are these as good as the other brands
Sammy M.
The Gummy is very candy?
Maricruz I.
Most stores near me don't have these around, know where I can purchase these?