BY BLACK FOREST

• Do these stick to each other in the bag ?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Odd tidbit: We got an entire bag without green ones. We noticed because my daughter loves the green ones. We thought we might be the winners of a contest or something LOL. Nope. just no green ones. Personally I didn't care because I prefer red. Anyway, these really are the best. Other gummies (like Haribo) are just too hard. These are soft and chewy and the flavors have a very distinct taste. These are the only ones that cross the threshold of our doorway.
Elizabeth C.
Riverside, CA
Definitely my all time favorite candy, not to expensive, you can pretty much purchase it anywhere,and it tastes delicious.i eat gummy bears several times a week it is definitely better than other candys, I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Sydney V.
These are my favorite gummy bear brand. They are super delicious and not to sweet! If you like gummy candy I would recommend this product. The flavors are great they are probably the best gummy bears around. Would definitely buy again.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best brand of gummy bears. They're very delicious. I always get them at my school and eat them while I study, they're so good I can finish the whole bag. You won't regret buying these you'll keep wanting more and more
Raynell B.
Tasty yummy gummy bears! Who can resist? I always have a bag or two lying around so I can snack on something sweet on family movie night. Great price & the kids love it. I continue to purchase more than one bag at a time.
Mandy P.
New york
This gummy bears bag tastes amazing for the gummy bear lovers. It is very soft unlike some other gummy bear brands. I highly recommend buying this product because it is very satisfying and worth the money.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
Gummy bears are my all time favorite candy, ever sense I was a kid. These are the BEST! They are super juicy, and filled with so much flavor! I literally could eat several bags a day if I was aloud ;)
Faustina D.
Lancaster, PA
These little gummies are perfect for every little kid. It's available at some local stores and very cheap to me almost 2 dollars perfect for tips to the wilderness but safe.
Celina M.
Too hard but the flavor is good (I got the peach kind). I wish it was softer but I love that it was made in the USA so I will purchase the different flavors for a try.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
Such cute and yummy gummy treats . They actually taste good and they have a A juicy kind that is my best friends favorite which we found by accident at a dollar store
Serenity M.
Have you ever put these on a cake or cupcakes?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else prefer these to others?
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Do they taste different from haribo gummy bears?
cheyenne n.
Irvine, CA
Is it too early to let my 1 1/2 year old to have these as treats? Just a couple of pieces of course!!
Laura R.
Do these stick to each other in the bag ?