BY BLACK FOREST

Delicious gummy bears in an assortment of flavors. Chewy, fruity, a fun treat to eat! see more...

• Have you ever tried them in your ice cream? 2 Answers
  • Love these gummy candies!! I saw lots of reviews on them ...1 Answers
  • Do these stick to each other in the bag ?2 Answers
brittany d.
Milford, PA
My roommate and I but this product in bulk at our local Sam's Club. They are super soft and have a more natural flavor than most other gummy bears. I don;t know if they are sold in regular grocery stores or Walmart. I believe they are also available at Target.
Samira W.
Baltimore, MD
To me these are the best gummy bears on the face of the planet. They don't taste like they are artificial and they are not super expensive. I think they are a good price and they taste so much better than Haribo. I get them all the time because they are just soooo good.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2068 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loce how these are naturally flavored so tjere more healthier than other brands such a great taste and who doesnt love cute bear candies i bite there heqds odf first so they dont suffer lol.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
This is a my favorite brand of gummy bears!! For some reason they're so much better than Haribo or anything else. They're more flavorful and chewier!! I think the flavors are more realistic/juicier. I can also appreciate that this brand does have better quality ingredients. For that reason I believe they might be a little pricier than Haribo, but to me it's totally worth it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I make vodka gummy bears with these and its always a party favorite.

Put a load of these in a bowl, pour sky vodka over them till they are completely submerged, seal bowl and refrigerate for a few weeks. After the vodka has been completely soaked up, serve at parties or take them to work.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
I love these gummies, they are soft and full of awesome flavor! My favorite part of these is that they’re cheap and yummy. I wish you could get more for the price but I would purchase again because they’re good.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these gummy bears they are my favorite! Here in Kentucky they are only sold at our dollar stores but it’s easy to find and only a dollar for a bag! Love them and they are so flavorful.
Kenlly H.
Orlando, FL
Omgggg these are everything omg! I love there they taste so good and every color has a good flavor. They don't taste artificial at all. Sometimes there a brands that have some and don't taste like anything.
Kimberly R.
Vinton , LA

Odd tidbit: We got an entire bag without green ones. We noticed because my daughter loves the green ones. We thought we might be the winners of a contest or something LOL. Nope. just no green ones. Personally I didn't care because I prefer red. Anyway, these really are the best. Other gummies (like Haribo) are just too hard. These are soft and chewy and the flavors have a very distinct taste. These are the only ones that cross the threshold of our doorway.
Kisha M.
Did you know they have a large Black Forest bag at BJ's that's like a pound? yes I bought it and yes we ate the whole thing in like two days. That was terrible so I went back to buying the small bags. These are my favorite and I purchase them often. I recommend this to all my friends. Especially that one friend who soaks them in vodka.
Serenity M.
Have you ever put these on a cake or cupcakes?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else prefer these to others?
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Do they taste different from haribo gummy bears?
cheyenne n.
Irvine, CA
Is it too early to let my 1 1/2 year old to have these as treats? Just a couple of pieces of course!!
Laura R.
Do these stick to each other in the bag ?