Black Forest, Gummy Bears Candy, Fruit

by Black Forest

Anyone else think these are the best gummies?
How do these compare to [product:haribo-gold-bears-gummi-candy]?
How do these compare to [product:haribo-gold-bears-gummi-candy]?
Start your review of Black Forest, Gummy Bears Candy, Fruit!
Fairview, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Black Forest, Gummy Bears Candy, Fruit uploaded by Susie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Who needs 6 pounds of gummy bears, do you ask? I do! These are made with real fruit juice and come in a resealable bag so they stay fresh and chewy. Easily found on Amazon. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to revisit those memories from childhood of getting a pack of gummy bears as a treat.
Bronx, NY
Yum is all i have to say. These are the best gummies out there. They are full of flavor and aren't hard like some other gummy candy. They are affordable and everyone loves them, especially kids. I would recommend these over any other gummies.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My co-worker offered me some and they are really good. I'm not a big gummy bear person but I can actually say they are not to sticky and not to hard. These little guys were similar to the Welcher's gummies which are the only gummies I do like.
Best Gummy Bears ! They are very flavorful ! My daughter even enjoys them :)
Best Gummy Bears ! They are very flavorful ! My daughter even enjoys them :)
Tallahassee, FL
The BEST gummy brand out there ! The gummies actually taste like fruits and it is amazing can eat two bags in a sitting. Recommend to everybody !
Verona, PA
Very yummy and better for you than the others... so whats not to love?!?!?!
Very yummy and better for you than the others... so whats not to love?!?!?!
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gummy bears are one of my favorite snacks, Black Forest has really good ones and they are a good price
Eagan, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whenever I'm at my local grocery store and I go through the candy isle, this product always catches my eye with the appealing packaging.  What's better is the food in the actual packaging; gummy bears are what they are and they are very delicious.  I will continue to buy this and recommend this product to anyone.
I had never had these gummy bears prior to my administrative assistant bought them for me as a welcome gift. Needless to say, I’m now addicted! The flavor is great and I would highly recommend these to others!
Lewisville, TX
Black Forest, Gummy Bears Candy, Fruit uploaded by Lessley O.
My first time eating these gummy bears. So far they are good! Not to sweet but the flavors do come through in every bite. #GlutenFree #FatFree
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2,068 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Crystal G. il y a 2 ans
Not too much of a difference really.
2,068 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Cheyenne G. il y a 5 mois
I honestly think they’re better.. but that’s just my opinion. I think the Black Forest gummies are juicier and easier to chew