BY BLACK FOREST

Manufacturer: Black Forest. Case of 12. Delicious and chewy, try all the fantastic flavors. Gummy candies are made with real fruit juice and all-natural colors. Contains 10% of the RDA of Vitamin C. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Gummy Bears - Original; Capacity (Weight): 4.5 oz; Packing Type: Bag. Customers also search for: Discount Candy Gummies, Gummy Bears, Original Assortment, 4.5oz Bag, 12/Carton, Buy Candy Gummies, Gummy Bears, Original Assortment, 4.5oz Bag, 12/Carton, Wholesale Candy Gummies, Gummy Bears, Original Assortment, 4.5oz Bag, 12/Carton, 414207440062, 74400 Candy

Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooo yummy! They have everything you want in a gummy--soft, chewy, not chalky or too textured, and sweet flavors. I usually would get this stuff when I was in the Rockies, I haven't been able to find it where I live now, but hey, that's what online shopping is for
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Case of 12 more...
Yummy. Great snake with a great flavor! I would say it’s more flavorful then any other gummy bear out there or at least I’ve tasted. Available at most gas stations or grocery stores.
Caroline O.
Review for: Case of 12 more...
Unpopular opinion, I know, but I hate these gummy bears. They are far too soft and too sweet. I like the idea that they are made with juice, however it makes them feel sticky and mushy. I much prefer Haribo gummy bears, which are not soft or sticky.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Was never a fan of this brand, I don't like how their candy has a fake taste and a weird smell. I don't know maybe it's just me but I really don't like them that much.
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think it's really cool that this brand of gummies has vitamin c in them. The flavor is actually really yummy as well. It's nice to get a break from all the usual flavors of gummy bears and try something new with this brand.
Carol L.
Torrance, CA
This is a childhood classic! My go to brand for gummy bears because they never disappoint! Always juicy and the perfect amount of chewy! These make me happy everytime I eat it! Would definitely recommend to people of all ages
Missann H.
Martinsville
Review for: Case of 12 more...
Omg where do I start?! These gummies are so flavorful and affordable. I could eat these all day they are just so delish! I prefer these gummies over other brands.
Penny B.
United States
Between Black forest and Haribo I will choose these any day. Don't get me wrong I like Haribo but these have so much more in the flavor department as well as being soft and very chewy.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Yum is all i have to say. These are the best gummies out there. They are full of flavor and aren't hard like some other gummy candy. They are affordable and everyone loves them, especially kids. I would recommend these over any other gummies.
Kea P.
Gardena, CA
Good good good good every gummy is delish and i hate sharing because i they are so good and i can go through a bag of these in no time. they are affordable and worth every penny and dime that they cost :-) and i always tell others when they are looking for a good snack.
Victoria F.