Black Forest Gummy Bears uploaded by Ally H.Black Forest Gummy Bears uploaded by Wendy H.

Black Forest Gummy Bears

Black Forest® Gummy Bears.

20% more free!

Than our 4.5 oz bag.

Colors from natural sources.

A fat & gluten free food

Made with real fruit juice.

Natural & artificial flavors.

America's favorite gummy!*

*70 percent of consumers prefer Black Forest over the leading gummy bear.

130 calories per serving.

About 4 servings per package. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Got a 6 pound bad of these from my aunt for Christmas. Still haven't gotten close to finishing them. The green is my favorite flavor and I hate pineapple so a lot of those ones are left behind haha. Very good and juicy though
Sonya C.
Eastampton, NJ
First time I had candy, especially gummies inn a long time and it was recently. I found a bag of Gummy bears that was gluten free and high fructose corn syrup free. I quite enjoyed them with a movie on my birthday!
Ally H.
Love love love these gummy bears! I received them from the company and oh my I fell in love! Mine are organic and so healthy for you! I love how they aren't to chewy and taste exactly like the fruits they are! I really recommend these!!!!!
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know that I always say I love these, but OMG these gummy bears are so good. There's something about them that separates them from the crowd. They taste so juicy and full of flavor that I can get addicted to eating them. I eat these in moderation of course, but they are a great snack!
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
These are seriously the most delicious gummy bears there are! I bought these for my niece and ended up eating most of the bag myself. I bought these at a convenient store and always get a bag whenever I see them on the shelves. Anyone who tries these will be hooked.
Samantha P.
Lake Worth, FL
Healthy and Delicious. I never feel guilty about eating Black Forest gummies. A little pricey but worth the comfort of knowing the ingredients and being able to pronounce them all. I have a sweet tooth so this is my weekly cheat day snack. Buy this for your kids to be the fun, yet healthy mom!
Sarah M.
There's always a debate over who has the best gummy bears. For me Black Forest ties for first place. The flavors are incredible and they're so juicy! They don't taste waxy or oily like some gummy lines. My only complaint: once i open a bag I can never put it away :( I eat the whole thing!
Valerie R.
These are a great treat. The texture is soft and chewy and they taste great. Lots of fruit flavors that are just right and not overly sweet. Super fun to eat by themselves or added to ice cream, frozen yogurt or pudding. These are my go to gummies and enjoy them on a regular basis.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My #Bestof2015 product by far. I discovered these at Walgreens. They have real fruit juice in them and taste great. They aren't as caloric as other #gummies, and they remind me of how gummy bears used to taste. Best of all, they are cheaper than most other brands.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite gummy products!!! It isn't ever hard like some gummy products tend to get. They are sweet and the most perfect late night snack you won't feel guilty about eating. They bag is always $1 and I love cheap candy lol
carla c.
San clemente, CA
Are these any good? My daughter wanted some but since I've never tried them I didn't get them.
Samantha D.
Grovetown, GA
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these any good???
Samantha D.
Grovetown, GA
I have been looking for other flavors like all apple ones or even all watermelon or cherry or how about grape? These are my all time favorite...the kids love them 2....could you make all 1 flavor?