Black Forest Gummy Bears uploaded by Ally H.Black Forest Gummy Bears uploaded by Wendy H.

BY BLACK FOREST

Black Forest® Gummy Bears.

20% more free!

Than our 4.5 oz bag.

Colors from natural sources.

A fat & gluten free food

Made with real fruit juice.

Natural & artificial flavors.

America's favorite gummy!*

*70 percent of consumers prefer Black Forest over the leading gummy bear.

130 calories per serving.

About 4 servings per package. see more...

• I have been looking for other flavors like all ap...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for other flavors like all apple ones or even a...1 Answers
  • Are these any good? My daughter wanted some but since I've never tr...3 Answers
gina N.
gina N.
We have been eating the Black Forest Gummi Bears for over 30yrs. My mother in law is from Germany and they are the only gummi candy that she purchases. They really are great tasting my oldest son is 30yrs old and still loves his gummi bears and when deployed I always send him a giant bag in his packages
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Healthy and Delicious. I never feel guilty about eating Black Forest gummies. A little pricey but worth the comfort of knowing the ingredients and being able to pronounce them all. I have a sweet tooth so this is my weekly cheat day snack. Buy this for your kids to be the fun, yet healthy mom!
Rissa M.
Rissa M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I think it's possible that I have an addiction to be honest. I buy it before any road trip or just as a snack. You can never go wrong with gummy bears honestly. And Black Forest ones are fruitier than other competing brands in my opinion. I recommend it for anybody who enjoys gummy candy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
There's always a debate over who has the best gummy bears. For me Black Forest ties for first place. The flavors are incredible and they're so juicy! They don't taste waxy or oily like some gummy lines. My only complaint: once i open a bag I can never put it away :( I eat the whole thing!
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I know that I always say I love these, but OMG these gummy bears are so good. There's something about them that separates them from the crowd. They taste so juicy and full of flavor that I can get addicted to eating them. I eat these in moderation of course, but they are a great snack!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
These are a great treat. The texture is soft and chewy and they taste great. Lots of fruit flavors that are just right and not overly sweet. Super fun to eat by themselves or added to ice cream, frozen yogurt or pudding. These are my go to gummies and enjoy them on a regular basis.
April P.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
These gummy bears have SUCH an amazing fruit flavor! They seemed a bit too gummy when i first got them, but they were really just perfect! They don't stick to your teeth, but offer a smooth bite that I look for in a gummy. I especially like these on my ice cream sundaes.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
These are seriously the most delicious gummy bears there are! I bought these for my niece and ended up eating most of the bag myself. I bought these at a convenient store and always get a bag whenever I see them on the shelves. Anyone who tries these will be hooked.
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
These are so good! One of my favorite brands of Gummy bears and it definitely beats the generic store brands but still a little bit more spendy depending on where you buy them! They are is good that you will try to only eat a few but end up eating the whole bag!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
Favorite!! I love gummy bears. There's not much more I can elaborate on with this. They're great during movies and I can easily eat one serving at a time and need to restrain myself from going back for more! I also love that they now have an organic version.
carla c.
carla c.
San clemente, CA
Are these any good? My daughter wanted some but since I've never tried them I didn't get them.
Grovetown, GA
Grovetown, GA
I have been looking for other flavors like all apple ones or even all watermelon or cherry or how about grape? These are my all time favorite...the kids love them 2....could you make all 1 flavor?