BY BLACK FOREST

Made with real fruit juice! A soft and juicy snack - perfect for sharing. Black Forest(R) Gummy Bears, Assorted Flavors, 4.5 Oz is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Black Forest. see more...

• Are these gummy bears the best kind?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for these but can't find them recentl...6 Answers
  • The Gummy is very candy?3 Answers
Black Forest Gummy Bears
  • "Love love these gummy bears i am a big fan of gummy bears there so good the flavors man there so addicting before you know you eating half the bag without even noticing you ate that mean " in 4 reviews
  • "A great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong on movie night!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of gummy bears." in 1 review
  • "They are way better than Hairbo!" in 1 review
Crystal S.
Seattle
I really love gummy bears. Black Forest makes some of my favorites. I love how fruity they taste and the bears are not too hard or soft. They have a great mix of fruit flavors and you can tell they use real flavors.
Anna K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good gummy bears to get and eat. They are expensive kind of because it is organic but for being organic they taste super good. They have a bursting fruit flavor and do not use any food coloring in these gummies. These are definately worth buy because these are not those average gummy bears.
Karie R.
N Salt Lake, UT
Always the best! I love the flavors! They are very affordable and I usually buy right at the check out. I eat these all the time! Especially while watching my favorite shows. I'll definitely be buying again!
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to snack on this gummy bears and I give them to my kids for snack or in their lunchbox. I also give them to the teacher to give out to the class for snacktime.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Being as Walmart was out of my Hairibos, I decided to try these instead. Hey they were Organic. Price was $1.98. When I got home and tried them, I noticed most of my gummies looked the same. Just two colors came in the bag and they were much more gooey than other gummies I have tried. So far, not impressed. Perhaps I got a bad batch?

UPDATE:
Purchased another bag from a different store and they gummies are much better! They actually have color and all taste different. I think I just got a bad batch last time. 3 stars. Good, yet still not my favorite.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whenever I'm at my local grocery store and I go through the candy isle, this product always catches my eye with the appealing packaging.  What's better is the food in the actual packaging; gummy bears are what they are and they are very delicious.  I will continue to buy this and recommend this product to anyone.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite brand of gummy bears ever!!! A lot of other brands are to hard to chew and don't have much flavor at all, but black forest gummy bears are perfect! They are soft and chewy and full of flavor!!! Black Forest Gummy Bears & Worms
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
I love this gummy. These are made from the real juice. I really hate food colors,so I only buy this gummy or their organic one. Thier organic gummy is wonderful. If you like this product, you should try that some times.
It average price for gummy. For 2-3people could be share this. Our family loves candies by the way.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite gummy bears. They include the flavor pineapple which not a a lot of gummies do and it’s my favorite flavor so that makes me happy. Plus this Brandie of gummie bears aren’t too hard are too chewy and they’re actually really juicy!
danny s.
Wichita, KS
These are the juiciest gummy bears I have ever had in my life! The value is amazing ! The price is really easy to get along with. I eat those almost every day and will continue to do so! I will buy these until the day I die
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I read many reviews about this brand of gummies, which one do you prefer? The Black Forest or Haribo?
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
I have been looking for these but can't find them recently where do you find yours?
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
Are these as good as the other brands
Sammy M.
The Gummy is very candy?
Maricruz I.
Most stores near me don't have these around, know where I can purchase these?