BY NONE

Grape, apple, lemon and cherry. Pick your flavor. They're all delicious. And they're in every pouch of Black Forest Fruit Medleys Fruit Flavored Fruit Snacks. These juicy filled snacks even fill you with your 100% daily value of Vitamin C. As every pouch is packed with real fruit juice, the Fruit Medley Fruit Flavored Snacks deliver big-time deliciousness. Black Forest thinks you deserve the best…of everything. That's why we make mouth-watering Fruit Flavored Snacks using only the most thoughtful, premium ingredients, a ton of passion and a touch of love. Our gluten free and fat free fruit flavored snacks are made with no artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandi B.
Logan, UT
These are so addicting!! I seriously love them! They are like gushers because they squirt out juice, but they are not like gushers because they aren’t overly sweet and give you this nasty feeling afterwards. They are a prefect thing for my sweet tooth
Jay 💖.
I absolutely love these! I got them at Wal-Mart,and they're glorious! They have juice in the center that's sort of sour or tart,but I really like that! They remind me a bit of fruit gushers,and I absolutely love them! I'd give them a 9.8/10 and would totally recommend for a treat!