Black Flag Brands 61116 17Z Black Flag Home Invading Ant and Spider Killer -17 oz.  - Pack of 6

BY NONE

Kills 16 home invading ant species including carpenter ants and kills black widow spiders, For indoor use only, This Black Flag Home Invading Ant and Spider Killer is one of many top quality items in our Household Insecticides department, see more...

Black Flag Brands 61116 17Z Black Flag Home Invading Ant and Spider Killer -17 oz. - Pack of 6
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Mi marca favorite sobre insectisidas para mi casayo uso raid alrededor de mi casa por fuerra para evitar las arranas y horrmigas e mirado en un comersial de esta marca que despues de echarlo dura semanas no se si tanto asi pero ami me me a funsionado
Maryjory  C.
Stoughton, MA
I use this in the spring and summer at the outside perimeter of our house. It works great, really helps control the ants. I haven't really found it useful on spiders though.
Jessica D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a must in summer. with all the ants we have it really helps control them. we spray a barrier around our house which really seems to control any problems.
Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
This works to help control ants, which is a big problem in the summer. You can spray it around the rooms, or your house, and it helps to keep them away.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
If you have any kind of an ant problem this product definitely gets the job done. I would highly recommend it to anyone with an insect problem.
Kaitlyn N.
Chipley
We have spider problems this stuff kills them instantly and if you spray the Web and the spider come out later it kills them to