Black Earth Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer - 6 oz uploaded by nephthys p.Black Earth Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer - 6 oz uploaded by Okebra A.

BY BLACK EARTH

Taliah waajid curl sealer is a light, alcohol-free, curl defining gel. It conditions and moisturizes while defining curls, waves, and coils leaving no build-up or flakes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly H.
OMG!! I need more of this! I been using this for the last 4 days and I love it. It doesn't flake or leave residue on my hair.

I used it daily and it made my curls pop.
Sonya C.
Eastampton, NJ
This is a good product. Works wonders. Seals your curls without drying, but doesn't add moisture either. May want to use something a moisturizer with it. Doesnt leave you with a wet look or stiff. Just natural, bouncy curl. Definitely reasonable in the price department as well.
Okebra A.
This is from one of my fave hair care lines. I Excessively dry and damaged thick hair. This products helps tames to kinks and turns them into coils. Its clear and doesn't leave much buildup on the hair. My hair frizzes easily this helps eliminate the frizz and keeps my coils together without that super crunchy feeling.
Myra H.
This is one of the best curling gels I've ever used. I've been natural for three years now, and since trying different products to see what would work bent it my hair, this is one of the few products that I've stuck with from the beginning of my natural hair journey. It helps define my curls wonderfully, and no matter how much I've put in my hair, it never leaves flakes and my hair never feels hard. Definitely worth the money.
Victoria F.
Woodbury, NJ
I absolutely love love love this product. It's my go to on a lazy day or when I'm just feeling a bun. It's better than gel honestly and I rather use the sealer than gel doesn't leave your hair hard or pulling leaves soft and shiny and it's very affordable.
nephthys p.
So far so good since I don't have alot of hair yet but I do have enough to see a little bit results. In like the smell but it can leave a white residue
Marissa L.
Yaaaaaasssssssss!!!!!! This was a life changing product for me!!!! Naturally curly girls give this one a try!
Chenecia J.
Emeryville, CA
Love how this product locks in moisture but keeps my curls poppin . It is inexpensive