ElectronicsComputersTablet Computersnone
Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Pro 122" Tablet

Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2" Tablet

by none

The slim double-fold folio case offers secure protection for your tablet while adding a range of versatile options. A soft inner liner and protective corners help safeguard the tablet against scratches and damage. The folio case offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever you go. * Specially designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" tablet. Made from durable synthetic leather with soft interior for protection. * Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a horizontal viewing stand. * Open interior pocket for easy insertion of your device and Velcro flap to secure it in place. Item Dimensions: 12.00" x 9.00" x 6.00" Item Weight: 1.00lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2" Tablet!
I have had this case for a few years and it has served its purpose. Easy insert in the back to have it stand upright horizontally or vertically. The stylis holder is nice to have. Easy to remove and clean. I would recommend.
The case was not sturdy. I could not count on bluetooth to work when I needed it. poor quality
Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers, So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: [email protected] LOVE "INFLUENSTER"

Calgary , AB
Techie Expert Level 1
Being a complete tech junkie, there's hardly a moment when I don't have my tablet with me be it in the train or kitchen. This double fold rest specially comes to us when I am in the kitchen and it gives me the perfect platform to keep my entertainment going while completing the household chores!

Looking for your answer?