Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Nook HD+ 9

Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Nook HD+ 9" Tablet (87298)

BY NONE

The slim double-fold folio case offers secure protection for your tablet while adding a range of versatile options. A soft inner liner and protective corners help safeguard the tablet against scratches and damage. The folio case offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever you go. * Specially designed for the Nook HD+ 9" tablet. Made from durable synthetic leather with soft interior for protection. * Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a horizontal viewing stand. * Open interior pocket for easy insertion of your device and Velcro flap to secure it in place. Item Dimensions: 0.50" x 6.50" x 9.50" Item Weight: 0.35lbs see more...

• I'm looking for a tablet for my school work will this be good for...2 Answers
Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Nook HD+ 9
Black Double-Fold Folio Case for Nook HD+ 9" Tablet (87298)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Great to protect your Nook! Very slim fitting and portable. I bought this a while ago and I have no complaints.
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
This case is so handy because it can be made hands free so it stands on its own.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This case is great! It is compact, good material and I love how it props up.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert
I love this because I can look for all the books I read and it's easy to put in a bag
Karina P.
Karina P.
I'm looking for a tablet for my school work will this be good for my online books and assignments?