Black Diamond Stoneworks 220 WOW Wood Laminate Floor Cleaner- 32oz

by Black Diamond Stoneworks

Black Diamond Stoneworks Wood and Laminate Floor Cleaner easily cleans both real wood and laminate floors without leaving behind streaks or dulling residue. Our formula includes our revolutionary additive, PS3(triple-action poly shield) to provide a streak-free shine and to help prevent soil from attaching to the surface. This formula is a safe alternative to damaging floor cleaners that may remove the finish and dry out wood over time but effective to use on all Just spray it on and wipe away-no rinsing is necessary. This non-toxic cleaner is water based yet strong enough to easily remove food and beverage spills, dirt, oil footprints and more. Safe to use around Kids and Pets. Can be used with any brand Microfiber Mop or pad, including, 3M-Scotch-Brite, Bona, Rubbermaid, Simplee Cleen, Bissell, or Swiffer. Safe to use on Tile, Vinyl, Slate, Granite, Marble and other natural stone. Made in USA.32oz Ready-To-Use Wood and Laminate Floor Cleaner.Streak-Free, No-Rinse Hypoallergenic Formula.Eco-Friendly and Biodegradable.Safe for use on Wood, Laminate, Pergo, and all other Hardwood, Real, Natural or Engineered Flooring.Safe for Cabinets and Paneling.Safe around Kids or Pets.Easily removes spills, dirt, dust, oil, and footprints.Simple to use- Just spray and wipe dry.Alcohol & Ammonia Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Diamond Stoneworks 220 WOW Wood Laminate Floor Cleaner- 32oz!
3 years agoTecumseh, OK
This is the only spot cleaner I use on my hardwood floors from the 1920s! When there is any type of spill, I use this immediately and have never had a stain or spot left behind since I've started using it! My floors are very particular and don't react well to all products, but they love this stuff! It's very cheap and works like a dream. Couldn't ask for more!
3 years agoPhoenix, AZ
This is a must have this stuff works great I really love it and I recommend this to anyone with wood flooring