by Black Diamond Stoneworks

Safe & Gentle Cleaner for Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate, Ceramic & Porcelain tile. Leaves no soap residue. Lifts dirt and grime to surface for easy removal. No rinsing necessary on most floors. Does not leave streaks, smudges or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Diamond Marble & Tile Floor Cleaner. Great for Ceramic, Porcelain, Granite, Natural Stone, Vinyl & Linoleum . 2 Gallons No-rinse Concentrate!
a month ago
I like this very much. It has a nice, clean scent and seems to clean very well. I have natural slate and travertine floors and it leaves them clean and beautiful looking. I appreciate that it doesn't require rinsing, although I usually do a rinse mop because I am paranoid about soapy residue on the carpeted areas of my home.