Black & Decker TRO420

From pizza to chicken, cook all of your favorites in this BLACK+DECKER™ Rotisserie Convection Countertop Oven. With a removable rotisserie rack, two toasting trays, and a bake pan included the options are endless. Choose from bake, broil, toast, and keep warm functions to maintain the best setting for any foods. A removable crumb tray and dishwasher safe parts make for easy clean up.

Does this come in red?
Start your review of Black & Decker TRO420!
Jormery B.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great toaster that we just retired after using it for many many years. It is super fast to toast and lasted a while!
Afeefah  T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. It meets my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone. Definitely love this. Nothing to improve about this. I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you.
Jennifer L.
Geneseo, NY
One of our favorite appliances to use at home. We use it to make a lot of things from French fries,mozzarella sticks,etc. Has an airfry option so you get to airfry your food super fast and it turns out quick!
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Great buy!!!! Not expensive at all. Bought mine at Walmart have had it for years. Also I line the bottom with foil pull it out if it gets dirty and your not scrubbing the bottom. Love mine!!!
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
I am pleased with this toaster oven. I like to use it to toast bread and bagels. I often use it to heat items instead of heating up my oven. It is not idea for heating large things.
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
This little toaster has worked for 11 years already. I've used it almost every day for making many products. I am so happy I got this. I got when I was in college but still use now as a full-time worker.
Samantha W.
Golden, CO
More junk for the landfill. I love the idea of a toaster oven but every single one of ours has died, including this one. Purchased at Christmas and started acting up 6 months later first losing toasting capabilities completely, now I have to giggle the handle a lot just to get it to warm up. Boo!
Amanda  C.
Sarasota, FL
Toaster ovens are just so much more useful than toasters. You can make so much more in it
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Great for the price. Size is also very convenient.. It is used so much throughout the day. I've purchased the black and decker oven twice already.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
My Black & Decker Toaster Oven comes in handy. I mostly toast my bread in it. I use my microwave to heat bigger meals. Today I warmed up some corn in the toaster oven. Reminds me of a mini oven which it is.