Black & Decker Stud Sensor

Black & decker stud sensor see more...

• Does this work on plaster walls as well since it has the ...2 Answers
Bonnie M.
Springfield , MA
This handy device is a lifesaver! Makes hanging things super easy and simple.
Katie C.
Morehead, KY
Great product! This is an automatic go to whenever hanging pictures on the wall! Very simple to use
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you do any picture hanging are Hobbies that has to do with finding studs in your wall. You need this if you don't want to keep putting holes in your wall. I am a woman that used to do construction. Ladies if you want to know how to use one the instructions are very easy. There's two types one lights up and 1 beeps when a stud is found. I would not do without it I'm always needing it for some.
Janet C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Price is great. This help me when I moved to my apartment so I could hang all my pictures. It's great.
Tif H.
Elyria, OH
Love, love, love, love it. Makes hanging heavy things so much easier. Helped me find the studs to hang my TV and a huge mirror.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
A must have. This works way better then the knocking on the wall and listening. Or worse just keep nailing until you find a stud.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Can't redecorate without one of these! After painting a few rooms this makes redoing your wall hangings and pictures so much easier!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
This works great! It really helped me when I was hanging some custom-framed photos in my home.
Whitney M.
Rogers, AR
I Love this! It makes hanging my heavy pictures and mirrors a cinch! Its super easy to use and definitely comes in handy for all kinds of things from crafts, redecorating, and jobs around the house.
Jessica B.
Does this work on plaster walls as well since it has the wood slats under the plaster?