BY BLACK & DECKER #2 in Clothing Irons & Steamers

Simple, easy and convenient, our steam iron lets you fight tough wrinkles without a hassle. The SmarTemp system ensures you re ironing at the right temperature with a simple indicator light that shuts off once your exact temperature setting has been reached. All this, plus a variable steam selector that lets you choose the amount of steam you need. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Black & Decker Steam Iron Model F210

Start your review of Black & Decker Steam Iron Model F210!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kari G.
This iron works perfect! I use it for our clothes and also to iron on heat transfer vinyl for designs that I create. It works so well, I rarely have to repress the clothes!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
I have this iron and it's been wonderful. It's easy to use and does it's job. The only thing I would change is that it kind of leaks when you fill it with water for the steam option. Nothing too major, it just annoys me. But other than that it's been great
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This is my back up iron. I don't use it when pressing sewing projects, instead, I use it for small jobs like pressing dresses or men's dress shirts. Works pretty good but not expert quality. Good value for the price. Overall I recommend this product.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
This iron is a good addition if you are just starting out or just need one to travel. It works well. It does the job it is supposed to do. It gets very hot and when you add water to it it does steam really well also. I use it for my sewing and it works really well for that as well!
Misty J.
This has to be my favorite iron for so many reasons. Not only will this iron your clothes but steam them as well. The iron itself isn't heavy and easy to maneuver around those pesky collars . I love that it is simple to use and does exactly what it needs too.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
This is a purchase my husband and I made based on Amazon reviews and we are so glad we did. I have to press his shirts for work and this iron really does the trick, especially when you add water to spray on tough wrinkles. We've had it for a year with no problems.
Kerri B.
Wantagh, NY
Great iron! gets the job done its not over sized and i like the temperature control option. I'm comfortable using it on my everyday clothes as well as my business clothes. I even use it sometimes for my quilting.
Jaimie R.
Great affordable iron! The water leaks out if you try to get too rushy but other than that its great! Gets so hot and take wrinkles right out no problem!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great iron. It does the job and gets it done. I like how well it works. I haven't worked with many irons but this is a really good one.
Crystal P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have had this iron since the year I left for college and it still works as if it's brand new. I love it. Very easy to handle and works well.
Sarah B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
i"ve been looking into buying a new iron... is this a good option? How well does this work?