Black & Decker Spacemaker Coffee Grinder & Chopper

by Black & Decker

The latest addition to the Spacemaker line. The new Spacemaker coffee grinder is the perfect complement to any coffee maker. Designed to last and perform, this coffee grinder frees up additional counter space in your kitchen. Mountable under the cabinet Grind Selection button: Coarse, Medium or Fine Number of Cups Selection button: 4, 8 or 12 cups Removable Containers; transparent plastic w/metal bottom grinder container and transparent plastic chopper container w/rubberized lid Pulse button for chopper function Cord Management feature allows you to neatly store power cord in back of the unit while plugged in 8.1" x 5.5" x 9.6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker Spacemaker Coffee Grinder & Chopper!
Crystal A.
I love that it mounts to the underside of my cabinet. However one of the blade with bowel sets that twist locks into place stripped and burnt out the first week I had it. And sadly enough it was the coffee grinding one. I actually was using it to grind walnuts which are quite a bit softer than coffee beans. At least the other bowl and blade still work or I would have trashed it for sure.

Looking for your answer?