Black & Decker Rice Cooker and Steamer

Nonstick Cooking Bowl Great tasting rice, savory soups, stews and other one-pot dishes Steamer basket Convenient lid hanger with condensation catcher collects excess water Cool touch handles Rice measure Cook and Warm indicator lights Serving scoop Ultimate Convenience >Removable non-stick cooking bowl makes it possible to serve right at the dining table Effortless Cleaning >Nonstick cooking bowl ensures fast, easy cleanup Smart Technology >Indicator lights signal the cooking and keep warm cycles Exceptional Performance >Automatically keeps rice warm and ready to serve. Product in box may differ slightly from that pictured. ; Please Note : This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

How do you guys like this and dose it really work?
Start your review of Black & Decker Rice Cooker and Steamer!
Purchased at: Walmart
This little treasure is definitely a time saver! You can cook rice and steam veggies at same time. Very reasonable pricing for this product. If you like to save time when cooking for family or friends- go get this cooker/steamer. Every kitchen should have one
Roma, TX
[product:black-&-decker-blackdecker-rcs614-14-cup-cooked7-cup-uncooked-rice-cooker-and-food-steamer-with-saut-function-w] esta súper la recomiendo te ahorra mucho tiempo y cocina el arroz que es una maravilla súper práctico
Black & Decker Rice Cooker and Steamer uploaded by Sakina K.
The Black and Decker rice cooker is pretty good. Reasonably priced as it has lasted me for years no issues. It cooks perfect fluffy rice every time. Makes meal prep really quick and efficient.
Luling, LA
I have had two of these..they both died after like 6 weeks. When it worked it worked really well. Wish product was more reliable. Would recommend if they solve reliability issues.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve had this rice cooker for 6 years and it works perfectly. Don’t listen to BBC’s fried rice video and make sure you wash your rice before you cook it, not after. I feel like I should be using an asian brand rice cooker but this works just as well.
Los Angeles, CA
MUST HAVE KITCHEN ITEM! I never knew I needed this until I had it. This makes cooking rice/grains seamless. You literally just put the rice and water and turn it on and walk away. It does all the work for you and then keeps it warm until you’re ready to eat. It’s perfect!
Titusville, FL
I got this rice cooker in red at Target when I moved out and I am so glad I did. It's so convenient. It's small enough for two or three people. Has a little spatula, measuring cup and steamer attachment. It's simple to use. It makes the rice perfectly nearly every single time. It's small and portable and easy to store and lasts forever. Mine is probably at least 5 years old at this point and still going strong. Definitely recommend.
I been using this one for almost 3 years , is very easy to use and the rice is done really fast . The true is that in here you can do more than rice , so is a good product for having at home , this size is perfect for a small family , i bought in macys . Super recommend, the quality is amazing 3 years and still working.
Richmond, TX
can you say fast and easy. i suffer from i cant make rice on a pot so this is a life saver lol seriously i cant cook rice so the steamer saved my life.
Perfect little rice cooker for us and the family. So simple to operate and cooks quickly