BY BLACK & DECKER

Get 16 socket sizes in an amazing wrench. Includes 16 of the most popular standard (sae) and metric (mm) socket sizes. Color-coded socket sizes for easy visibility. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Manchester, MD
I love this handy and compact tool. I use it around the house whenever a wrench is needed. It always seems to have the right size socket. I tend to lose little tools or pieces of sets, so it's nice that this tool has many wrenches all in one place...no pieces to lose. I would buy again and recommend in a heartbeat.
Desiree g.
Desiree g.
I bought this for my husband this past christmas and he liked it, but wasn't sure what he would exactly use it for. Well after this past week he is so thrilled I got him this! He used it multiple times for our broken chainsaw, to fix the lawn mower and other little tweaks here and there! We were both so happy to have a single tool that had so many uses!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
I was given this as a gift for my birthday and it is a great tool. has several socket heads in one place so you don't have to go looking around for the right one. Will tell you that it the heads don't fit all types for I have to have the adjustable one as a back up but a really great idea and gift for tool junkies.