Black & Decker QuickPress Iron Model F975

With the QuickPress iron, you can iron without worrying thanks to our 3-way auto shutoff system that turns the iron off automatically whether it s resting on its heel rest, on its side or even on its soleplate. Plus have the convenience and ease of vertical steam that lets you fight tough wrinkles without an ironing board. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker QuickPress Iron Model F975!
How would you rate this product?
Lillian E.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Very good! I love using this brand bc it is affordable reliable, and works for a long while as well! Definitely recommend!
Naima S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This iron has all of the features that are necessary to get a good iron....it steams, sprays water and has several heat settings. It heats up fast too. The price was right. I would highly recommend this product.!!
kristina B.
Reading, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a great iron and definitely does the trick making my clothes wrinkle free. I prefer not to iron though
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
Decorator Expert Level 2
This iron works well. It has several settings to try. It gets my clothes ironed like they should and they look great.
Courtney B.
Bentonville, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
This was the first iron I bought when I got married and I'm going on two years and still have it! It's super user friendly, simple simple, does the job, great cost, and is your every day iron that will not mess up your clothes and won't fail ya! Def recommend!
Mayuri P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This definitely gets the job done and doesn’t feel too bulky like some other irons. I like the different settings it has
Sonia L.
I dislike ironing so much! But when I do have to iron something I grab this bad boy it heats up quick and it's lasted me forever I've had it for I do how long. It heats up asap and if I'm rushing I can iron what I need pretty fast. I recommend to anyone who's looking for a iron and is always in a hurry lol
Jessenia M.
Holbrook, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Esta en el punto medio perfecto del peso. Lo que ayuda a hacer más sencillo el trabajo. Tiene vapor y roceador de agua.
Emyly A.
McAllen
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is such a cute iron. It has a vintage look but aside from the aesthetic look of it, it really works well and is reliable. I think that this item can use improvement in the area where I'm not able to see the amount of water that I am filling it with. Overall this iron is very affordable.
Alison D.
Tulsa, OK
I use this to iron on patches. It works well, heats up really quick and stays hot. Lots of settings and also steams which I love

Looking for your answer?