BY BLACK & DECKER

The black & decker ps120 battery pack uses a no memory cell technology, so you dont have to wait until it fully gets discharged. This nickel cadmium battery is designed for use with all firestorm and black & decker 9.6v products. Up to 500 recharges. see more...

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
These can be very useful if you use a lot of batteries and things that require charging.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
Liked always having and extra battery pack for my drills when I helps set up the lowes stores. This brand is my favorite and because we worked 11 hour shifts we needed drills to last all day. I never had a problem with this brand works wonders
Tara C.
Tara C.
I received this and was concerned it was not going to be as good as what I currently had. However, I've had no problems and it works very well. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Bria  D.
Bria D.
Vernon , British Columbia
My fiancee decided to invest in this and loves it. Helped to save us money! Recommended yes!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
My dad uses these. I asked him what he thought of them (he uses many brands) and he said its his favorite brand. He thinks they last long per use and the life stays in them longer then most rechargeables.