Black & Decker PowerPro Wide-Mouth 10-Cup Food Processor Model FP2500

Life made simple - this food processor gives you the flexibility to slice, chop, shred, grate or puree as much or as little as you like and it does it in no time. With a fierce, 500-watt motor working under its sleek and sturdy exterior, it performs as great as it looks. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

How well does this product work when it is pretty full?
I am curious as to what makes this superior to the kitchen aid models?
Where can i find one of these to purchase?
Start your review of Black & Decker PowerPro Wide-Mouth 10-Cup Food Processor Model FP2500!
I use my blender all the time because I make homemade baby food for my child and I grind up a lot of items at home so this works really well I was truly shocked that some brands that is known for their products for fixing things tools and stuff like that made exceptionally good kitchenware stuff
Baltimore, MD
Bought this before for my little one and it's something that I used almost everyday! It's so easy to use and easy to clean up! It's not messy and the food really comes out smoothly. It grinds and works well. I highly recommend this product. Would definitely love to buy this again in the future
Brooklyn, NY
Works like a dream! I’ve loved it since the day I bought it. Hasn’t broken down on me and chops up everything quick and easy. The blade is nice and sharp, not dull and the buttons are minimalist so it’s easy to use.
Douglasville, GA
My mom accidentally dropped this off the counter and rebought the exact same one bc she liked it that much. It’s affordable, convenient to clean, easy to clean. Perfect
Ventura
This is a great product that is efficient and easy to use on multiple settings. It is however a little tricky getting  the lid lined up just right to turn it on.
Kaneohe
Love this! It makes life easier when it comes to chopping up food for my son. Or just making rubs for my meats. It’s so easy to use and so convenient it chops everything and anything!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an easier way to chop, blend, well anything.
Nesbit
LOVE my Double Decker food processor!! I use it for everything. Double Decker makes kitchen tools so sting and the best quality. Very user friendly for anyone. Was a perfect upgrade for me when my food processor stopped working so I went with one that I knew was very durable plus multiple uses!!
Woodward, OK
I can't imagine life without my food processor. I never thought I needed one until I had one. It's great for making salsa quickly, homemade egg rolls, chopping veggies. Many many things. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy one.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I loved this food processor. It worked very well and was super easy to use. But it broke pretty easily and that was pretty disappointing. I'd rather spend a little more next time on a more durable product.
Best food processor ive owned so far. made with a wider mouth than most which makes it easier to fill and empty. and is a 10 cup which is the largest ive found so far that didn't cost a fortune. great for tons of cooking and even making homemade babyfoods and sauces. great buy for anyones kitchen