Black & Decker PKS160 Power Scrubber uploaded by C G.

BY BLACK & DECKER #36 in Cleaning Tools

Electric power scrubber power-cleans pots, pans, dishes, stove tops and more. Fully submersible design cleans above and below water. Rubber overmolded handle for slip-free comfort and control. Scraper edge helps remove baked-on food. Includes: Power Scrubber - PKS160, (2) Heavy Duty Scrub Pads, (4) AA Batteries. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Bonnie F.
I bought this scrubber at WalMart and it is a wonderful timesaver. I have one in my kitchen that I use on pots and on the stove surface. I have another one that is used for my shower, and it really cleans the tile and soap scum.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Black & Decker Power Scrubber saves me alot of time and energy it removes baked on caked up grime off my dishes without any "elbow grease And leaves my dishes clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially with a baby
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love those black and decker power scrubber it's really good for its price ever moves all stubborn stains and I love that it's handy and on the goal reliable of stain remover I will most definitely recommend this to all mommies out there that have little stubborn little babies at like two years old that like to write on her walls and furniture
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the Black and Decker Power Scrubber! Works great in the shower to use in the walls for any soap / scum buildup between the wall tiles. Also great in the kitchen for pots, pans, hard to clean dishes, etc.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This little Black & Decker powered scrubber is the best. Easy to use & you don't have to put any major pressure into it when scrubbing out those hard to remove stains. So gives your hand & arm a break. Very efficient. You should own one!!
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
This thing is pretty awesome. I use it with comet for an extra strength clean. It takes less time to clean the tub which I hate to say gets pretty grimy. I have a 7 year old as well as my younger brother who works as a day laborer so you know things get dirty. It cuts my cleaning time in less than half the time it used to take.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Let me say this stuff is no joke! Works great! Got it from Walmart. :) gets the job done for sure and doesn't require you using your arm to much because it rotates and does the job on its own :)
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wow! I'm impressed with a 9 and 13 year old things can get a bit dirty, not so much anymore. I love love love my Black and Decker Scrubber it makes everything smell better. Go get you're now!!
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This little handy dandy gadget comes in use for multiple things from dishes to scrubbing stuff off walls from little hands. Buy good batteries though. I highly recommend
Janet V.
fullerton, CA
This is seriously my life saver it does the job for the tough stains . with a toddler who wants to be an artist and paints all over the place this is the to go tool youll need .
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What things do you use this for besides showers?
Lea C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this really worth it? Does it do more than a little elbow grease can, or is it a waste?
nicole n.
Does this workin the tub?
Markela H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What kind of stains does this remove?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you use this on?? Dishes ?? Or the tub it the sink??