Black & Decker One-Touch Chopper

by Black & Decker

Enjoy fast and easy chopping or mincing at the touch of a button with the BLACK+DECKER One-Touch Chopper! With a 1.5-cup capacity, a stay-sharp blade and one-touch pulse control, you'll get great results with ease. Plus a safety lock lid offers greater security and added peace of mind during use.

What is your favorite thing to make with this chopper? Mine is Homemade Salsa!
Start your review of Black & Decker One-Touch Chopper!
Product Highlights
I went with this small model because 1) as a renter, I don't always have a ton of personal storage space so a large food processor isn't that practical and 2) it was a small investment, so if it broke I wasn't out a lot of money.in reviews
Denise G.
Basic little chopper but gets the job done . It's easy to clean ..An easy to use . The price is very affordable.
Will K.
Katy, TX
I have had this chopper for 14 years. It was gifted to me when I agreed to keep my best friend's child while she worked. We made our own baby food and this worked like a gem. Still going strong all these years later!
Amber T.
I love this little product! Sometimes I dont need a large processor and sometimes I'm just lazy and I want a more fine chop! This little guy does the trick, and does it very well. It's small, which means it doesn't need a ton of room to store away which is a huge bonus for me!
Deanne V.
Black & Decker One-Touch Chopper uploaded by Deanne V.
I love my mini chopper. its great for when i make salsa. yes i only can have a few ingredients at a time in iy but that gives me more control of the flavor. i love this its the best thing ive ever purchased.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I was not very impressed with the power of this one I guess it's OK for smaller uses but not the big jobs. It has its place in a kitchen. Just not mine.
Brya B.
It worked incredible the first few times. Then the blades all bent and now it doesn't work very well.
Rudy A.
Jefferson, NY
This is the perfect processor for a topping or for a single person. Although it hilda up well, I have a hard time getting the lid to lock in place to be able to turn on the processor.
Loleshia M.
Love this little guy it's a hard working little black and decker very easy to use and it different get the work done very affordable and I difference say go out and purchase it
DeAnn S.
I use my one touch chopped to make small batches of salsa and chop nuts and all kinds of things. I love it for onion's; for, you don't get the teary eyes.
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
This was a day after Thanksgiving special purchase.  We only have a use for the mini chopper since we don't use it often and is easily stored when not in use.  It works really well for what I need it for.  I was glad to find the smaller size at a good deal.