Black & Decker MX1500W

Make mixing easier. By pushing the Power Boost button you can increase the mixing power then release it to continue at normal speed. Convenience is at your fingertips with the heel and bowl rests as they make it easy to set the mixer down and prevent dripping between tasks. Easy clean-up with dishwasher safe parts and cord management included. Professional wire beaters. Lightweight and ergonomic design. Bowl and heel rest. Less mess for slow first speed. 175 Watts of power and 5 speeds.

[product:black-decker-black-decker-5-speed-white-hand-mixer-mx1500w] ?I'd like to have a mixer for me pastry but I don't know which brand would be the best one to recommend me
Start your review of Black & Decker MX1500W!
Stefany B.
Little Rock, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Black & Decker MX1500W uploaded by Stefany B.
I got this a year ago because the one that I used have I bought from Walmart and it only lasted for one or two months I was very angry so I wanted to make sure the next one will be better. I’m glad that still working well so far.
Jaime F.
Texas
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,269 reviews
When a simple mix is needed, I rely on this. It’s easier than using my big Kitchen Aid. It’s powerful, easy to clean, and stores nicely.
Jennifer H.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Great hand mixer- easy to use, easy to clean. Super affordable. I would definitely purchase this hand mixer again. I recommend black and decker hand mixer to anyone looking.
Angie O.
I really like this mixer, gets the job done, its not super loud & is very reasonably priced.
Macy A.
I think this is the one we have. Very useful to mix ingredients for making hotcakes and desserts.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
This is a great hand mixer. I like them for mashed potatoes or making cakes. Using a hand mixer for mashed potatoes is the best ever no more lumps. It's easy to pop in the mixers and easy to pop them out and they're pretty simple to clean . Mine cost me about $40 so horrible.
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Great for use with cake batter, brownie batter, and cookie batter. Not good for heavier products like bread and larger batches of mix. Otherwise, a good investment for easy home uses.
Olga M.
Brooklyn, NY
It works very well mixes every thing, works fast gets the job done would recommend it to my friends. And the price is affordable.
Kate D.
West Warwick, RI
As basic as mixers comes but has always been reliable and easy to clean. Comes with a front shield to prevent messes from happening
bushra F.
Des Plaines, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Very good product for really amazing price. Work well and it save ton of time as welll
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
stephany victoria U.
el arenal local 104
il y a un an
Black & Decker MX1500W ?I'd like to have a mixer for me pastry but I don't know which brand would be the best one to recommend me
Tracy S. il y a 4 mois
Perfect for home use. Not tough enough for commercial use.