BY BLACK & DECKER #34 in Tools

Youll have everything you need to work on your next drilling project with the black & decker master drill bit set. This handy set of 18 general-purpose drill bits is perfect for use on wood, plastics and light metals. Including the most popular drill bit sizes--from 1/16 to 1/2--you can store them in the included plastic case for easy workbench or toolbox organization. Bonus anchors and screws included. see more...

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Just purchased these for my boyfriends tool collection. It’s awesome it has so many assorted tips for every project we are doing in our new home. It was inexpensive at Lowe’s and recommend for anyone who has black and decker products
Angel E.
Olympia , WA
I love these drill bits from Black & Decker! I've had them for a couple of years now and use them at least twice a month. They are very durable ( I used the smallest one to drill through a resin piece I made and it had no problem ) they don't wobble like some other brands do and the price is very affordable! I would highly recommend to any DIYer's.
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
It was nice to have a variety of drill bits and a small compartment for common electrical items. It's simple to get to and to put away. But it did take me a while to figure out how to open it. It's not the convention way. I did fogged it out and so now it's easy to use.
Kim C.
Good set for the price, multiple sizes available. Great for around the house projects, you obviously need a compatible drill to use these. Good brand with a solid reputation.
I love Black & Decker products. As a do it myselfer. I am always looking for products that will help make my work easier. Great durability. Great prices. You can't beat that!
Jennifer M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These get the job done. They are strong and durable. We used these for a ton of projects and having the different sizes right on hand saves use time and money.
Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
These bits work great. They are strong, and do the job really great. We use them in both cordless and corded drills with no problems.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
These are really good. Super sturdy and helpful for lots of projects! These are my dads favorite and I can agree!
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
My husband has this set and really likes them. I would say they seem pretty durable for the price.
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Awesome little set for a pretty decent price. Good quality haven't had a problem with them yet
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Best place to buy this? Hubby is wanting for Christmas.