Black & Decker JKC650 Cordless Kettle

Enjoy the convenience of having hot water wherever you need thanks to the cordless portability of this sleek, stainless steel kettle. A removable filter keeps mineral deposits and impurities out of water, while a 360° swivel base swings the kettle for left or right handed filling and pouring. Use your kettle to heat water for tea, cocoa, soups, noodles and more! 360° Swivel Base. On/Off Switch with Power Indicator Light. Stay-Open Hinged Lid. One-Touch Lid Release Button. Cord Storage and Auto Shutoff.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker JKC650 Cordless Kettle!
Product Highlights
When I moved into college 4 years ago one of the things on the bottom of the list that my mom made me get was this kettle.in reviews
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
The [product:black-&-decker-jkc650-cordless-kettle] is a classic way to make tea. (this was the closest picture I could find mine it is not cordless) every kitchen should have one. It is reasonably priced. Also, sturdy since I’ve had mine for many years.
Jixa P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
There isn’t a temperature control but it boils the water which is great!! A great buy for tea and coffee press lovers!
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Heats up quickly, works very well and easy to clean. Perfect size and space saving and easy to store away without cords.
Denise L.
Sunderland, MA
I absolutely love electric kettles and am always on the search for the perfect one, and this one is nearly it! It warms up my water pretty fast which is convenient, and it actually pretty affordable! I definitely recommend this product to anyone
Suzanne S.
Uncasville, CT
When using the cordless kettle the water definitely gets hot and when having a cup of tea, you don’t have to let your tea steep for long. Makes a great cup of tea or coffee.
Gloria Z.
Fresh meadows , NY
Slim minimalistic look matches any kitchen decor. Cordless is a plus. Boils water super quick
Amy T.
Houma, LA
I absolutely love this water kettle! It heats up my water quickly and easily. Love using this for my hot tea and my children's hot chocolate. I would HIGHLY recommend this one!
emilee K.
monterey
this has lasted me through college. i love it. heats up quick and is also great for instant coffee or a quick top ramen dinner. easy to clean
Ivon S.
Houston
Muy eficiente, discreto, pequeño y sirve de mucho, es muy rápido, calienta el agua al instante
Katherine B.
We use this to make tea all the time. I have a friend who's pregnant and she's drinking lots of tea, and this is perfect for when's she visits

Looking for your answer?