Black & Decker JKC650 Cordless Kettle uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BLACK & DECKER #11 in Electric Kettles

Enjoy the convenience of having hot water wherever you need thanks to the cordless portability of this sleek, stainless steel kettle. A removable filter keeps mineral deposits and impurities out of water, while a 360° swivel base swings the kettle for left or right handed filling and pouring. Use your kettle to heat water for tea, cocoa, soups, noodles and more! 360° Swivel Base. On/Off Switch with Power Indicator Light. Stay-Open Hinged Lid. One-Touch Lid Release Button. Cord Storage and Auto Shutoff. see more...

Buy on Kohls
  • "When I moved into college 4 years ago one of the things on the bottom of the list that my mom made me get was this kettle." in 1 review
Riya J.
Riya J.
Foodie Expert
I love love my Kettle, I was so sad when I move across the country and I had to give up my Kettle because I had no space. But, now that I HAVE it back in my life, everything is fine in my life. I love that I always hot water ready in seconds, it's not just warming my water i.e in microwave but actually boiling water and killing all the germs.  Also, I drink a lot of green tea and hot lemon water, so it's a great addition to my kitchen appliances. If you're tea or hot water junkie, you need to have this in your life!!!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
This is one of the most used products in the kitchen. We always have it out for our parties and our friends love it. Its safe and easy for all ages. When it stops working I will go bu another.
sue f.
sue f.
Canyon Country, CA
I bought this when I moved into my new house, all stainless steel appliances. It looked great and worked great too. I was very happy for almost two years but then it just stopped working. I was quite surprised because Black and Decker are a well known brand and one that I have bought in the past and been very happy with. Perhaps it was just me, I do use my kettle a lot. After I bought a second electric kettle and that broke two, after about a year (not Black and Decker) I gave up and bought a stove top kettle. Nothing electrical to go wrong with that one.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
My husband is from Ireland and they LOVE their tea and are very specific about how it's made. We use our electric kettle several times a day and couldn't live without it. It's so easy and boils the water quicker than stovetop. Plus, I use it to boil water for rice, pasta, and any other cooking. So worth the little money it cost.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Smithfield, RI
My subletters had one of these and I used it over the summer - almost bought one myself! Maybe for my birthday...!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Foodie Expert
When I moved into college 4 years ago one of the things on the bottom of the list that my mom made me get was this kettle. Not only was I thankful that I got it, but it turned into my best friend. I could make ramen, easy mac, tea, hot chocolate. It was great for the winter months when the walk to the dining hall was just too far to make in the snow. Savior for sure.
Aleshia T.
Aleshia T.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Using this is much better-and quicker- than trying to boil everything on the stovetop. It's especially useful in the winter to make hot chocolate with! I love it. I've had one for years and it's awesome.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
The only reason why I bought it was because almost everybody in my house is a coffee lover and we love drinking coffee for breakfast so its a great product to keep your water hot.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
This is a great kettle for those winter months when everyone wants hot tea or hot chocolate! You can carry it straight to the table and not worry about a cord. Plus the water stays hot for a good long time!
Kanchan J.
Kanchan J.
Atlanta, GA
I really love this kettle....it keep the water for along time ...easy to carry and also portable